Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I sit here picking the focking onions off my sandwich that I specifically ordered with NO Onions I wonder, how long before the current morons that work at the sandwich shop are replaced by humans that actually have a BRAIN (and speak English)? :mad:

Rant over.:)sphss

·
Registered
646 Posts
well at least you can't blame Bush, Obama, the economy, congress, or blacks for this one:D

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Whats really focked up is there going to keep raising the minimum wage rate.....!!!!:mad: WTF....no skill involved and high school students should be working at those places....pretty soon they will be getting paid as much as an actual semi skilled profession!

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
As I sit here picking the focking onions off my sandwich that I specifically ordered with NO Onions I wonder, how long before the current morons that work at the sandwich shop are replaced by humans that actually have a BRAIN (and speak English)? :mad:

Rant over.:)sphss
The only way around this is to eat at In N Out they will get it right and they speak english I am a picky eater and they get it right every time and fresh too

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
I went to a thai take out -- Wad u want -- Chicken brown rice --

I was pissed , i walked away with brown rice and chicken :D

·
waiting sucks
981 Posts
I hate when i got to subway and the moron squirts the mayo in one single line down the sandwich WTF. I always say, hey, can i ask you a question? when you take a bite of your sandwich, do like to have every bite include mayo or just the bite in the very middle of the sandwich, you phucking retard. Its the same way at Chipotle or Qdoba. The burritos are never mixed up- one bite is striaght phunkin sour cream when the next is all rice- mix the damn thing up jeez.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
At Taco Del Mar the other night the 2 workers mumbled their questions in very broken English to which I ended up saying "excuse me" several times just to make it 1/2 way though my order. ( you order like you do at Subway)

About the 4th time I said "sorry I can’t understand you "the one worker turns and mumbles something in spainish to the other guy then they both laugh.

The rest of the story I can't print. :D

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
I hate when i got to subway and the moron squirts the mayo in one single line down the sandwich WTF. I always say, hey, can i ask you a question? when you take a bite of your sandwich, do like to have every bite include mayo or just the bite in the very middle of the sandwich, you phucking retard. Its the same way at Chipotle or Qdoba. The burritos are never mixed up- one bite is striaght phunkin sour cream when the next is all rice- mix the damn thing up jeez.
:D......I'm laughing because these people just don't get it. I know where your comming from!

Now if they got paid by the number of satisfied customer's, I'm sure thing would be different.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts