Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
The King
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About an hour ago the thunder & lightning started. Now it's raining with hail. WTF?

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
It came from up here in Claremont. Had that this morning.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
though you west coast folks needed rain? we've been getting over 3-4inches a wk here, feels like the local climate is turnin into a rainforest recently, never in my 33yrs have i seen so much rain in okla.

·
Registered
865 Posts
You want to know why we have this weather, because i just waxed my cars and the boat yesterday!!!! Gods little way of having fun with me... ha haa thanks Big guy!!!

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
though you west coast folks needed rain? we've been getting over 3-4inches a wk here, feels like the local climate is turnin into a rainforest recently, never in my 33yrs have i seen so much rain in okla.
It's been overcast and gloomy for about a week now. You can keep that rain:D, I'm ready for Summer and some heat. By this time of the year, we're usually outside kicking back at least till 9 0'clock in the eve. Been in the 60's and 70's at night around here. Brrrrrrr. Unbearably cold for this time.:D:)hand

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts

big deal we get about 4 inches a year here too...oh crap you said a week..OOPS LOL

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
big deal we get about 4 inches a year here too...oh crap you said a week..OOPS LOL
:D 3wks ago we had a 11 inches:)sphss all of our local lakes are flooded to the point they're closed:)st

·
Registered
19,804 Posts
Been some good loud rumbles and some lil rain here in corona all mornin:p

·
Registered
292 Posts
Downtown San Diego we had one big crack of thunder, it rained for about 20 seconds and now the sun is starting to come out. PHEW.... that was enough rain for one day! :)hand

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Downtown San Diego we had one big crack of thunder, it rained for about 20 seconds and now the sun is starting to come out. PHEW.... that was enough rain for one day! :)hand
Same in downtown LA....except for the sun part.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
OK, now it's freakin full on raining and some thunder. ?????

·
custom boat lover
498 Posts
Well if you guys would watch jackie johnsons more on channel 9 news, Then there is a small change you MIGHT remember what the weather should be like for the next few days.;):D

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Well if you guys would watch jackie johnsons more on channel 9 news, Then there is a small change you MIGHT remember what the weather should be like for the next few days.;):D
It's Ca, in June. C'mon.
Presumably, no need to check the weather.:)bulb
Not that it makes much difference, only prolongs the already shitty, gloomy weather we've been having. Oh well, I guess it matches the news we get nowadays.

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
It's supposed to be under 100* and windy for the next few days out here in Havasu. Nice change as it's been really hot to the start of summer.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts