Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Drop a leur and Jerk-it son!...sounds pretty boring Dan! i guess you are gonna have to do some drunk walking around the park tonight to find some friends huh? expect to see some drunk posts here in a few from you! (Pics)

·
Glendale Arizona
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
sounds pretty boring Dan! i guess you are gonna have to do some drunk walking around the park tonight to find some friends huh? expect to see some drunk posts here in a few from you! (Pics)
That's ironic. I did the walk about thing and still didn't find anybody. Oh yeah........I don't have any friends.

Actually as sad as it may sound, I'm enjoying hanging out here drinking beerezezezezzz, digging this awesome weather and NOT WORKING. The only thing that could be better is if Mama wasn't working...... I believe I could think of something to do otherwise.

I'll definitely get some water time in tomorrow. Tonight was a make ready, gas em up kind thing. May just run around on one of the skis tomorrow.

Water is still slow to come up and isn't at full flow even now at dusk.

Hate to say it..............but we might be doing a repeat of last summer/season with the low water thing.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Still no pics Dan!
this thread is worthless without pics dude!

That's ironic. I did the walk about thing and still didn't find anybody. Oh yeah........I don't have any friends.

Actually as sad as it may sound, I'm enjoying hanging out here drinking beerezezezezzz, digging this awesome weather and NOT WORKING. The only thing that could be better is if Mama wasn't working...... I believe I could think of something to do otherwise.

I'll definitely get some water time in tomorrow. Tonight was a make ready, gas em up kind thing. May just run around on one of the skis tomorrow.

Water is still slow to come up and isn't at full flow even now at dusk.

Hate to say it..............but we might be doing a repeat of last summer/season with the low water thing.

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
We will be on the road no later than 530 am. Hold on dan, weez will beez therez soon.

Did they spot my trailer yet?, Oh and dogballs should be rolling in there shortly.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
i hate all of you (i'm not leaving til friday afternoon)

i swear one of these days i'll figure out a way to be a professional river racer like Squirtchya and TX and then i'd be posting from the river on a wednesday.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Todd- Everytime I come across a post from you I end up starting at booty and Bill cosby for 10 minutes damn you:D

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
See ya around 10ish tomorrow morning Dan.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I'll be rollin in about 9 Dan. gotta go to my buddies house up the road from the park and change all the bearings on my boat trailer and a hub then I'll be on the water if it is up. I'll swing by when I get there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts