Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where does everyone buy fasteners at, looking for stainless nuts, bolts and screws? An actual store that I can walk into and buy them would be best...

Thanks..

·
Registered
155 Posts
Stainless Fastners

G&J Aircraft in Ontario Calif, Thay have High Tensil fastners( M155, A286) and so on. Also a good place for picking up Stainless AN fittings.
Located at 1115 S Sultana Ave, Ontario Calif 91761.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Where does everyone buy fasteners at, looking for stainless nuts, bolts and screws? An actual store that I can walk into and buy them would be best...

Thanks..
If you are in Temecula Hanks Hardware has most everything. I buy all my stuff there.

·
What the Hell is That?
1,633 Posts
Osh carries a lot of ss stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk to hide from the IT dept.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Mc Master Carr ( online) has EVERTHING! and killer prices too they are the most amazing place we have ever dealt with , we buy bolts nuts fasteners and you name it , mill bits, drill bits, hoses belts knobs switches and on and on , orders by 4 ish will show the next day (in cali)

·
Registered
794 Posts
I know its a bit far from you but King Bolt in covina has everything you could need and then some. 4680 N Grand Ave
Covina, CA 91724

·
Administrator
11,646 Posts
I stock a lot of stainless, hex, allens, flat heads, screws, washers flat and AN, nylocs, hex nuts...

·
TEN THIRTY ONE
1,293 Posts
I see you are in Temecula from your avatar. Like Red Rocket said Hanks Hardware has a very good selection of stainless stuff. It's one of those old school hardware stores that pretty much has everything. Otherwise you can go to Ace but they break it off in you sideways with their prices.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts