Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Tony's done three of my boats in the past and does great vinyl work, but he's not much of a fabricator. I'll bet he passes on building that for you. I recommend Jeff Glow at Smooth as Glass to build the enclosure and he's got Adam Soares (CG Customs) in his front building now doing upholstery. They did a great job on a full interior in my '56 Chevy.

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
Tony's done three of my boats in the past and does great vinyl work, but he's not much of a fabricator. I'll bet he passes on building that for you. I recommend Jeff Glow at Smooth as Glass to build the enclosure and he's got Adam Soares (CG Customs) in his front building now doing upholstery. They did a great job on a full interior in my '56 Chevy.
i would have to agree with rayzor ,tony kinda shyed away from a small hatch on my cousins boat .he ended up building it himself and then had color glow upholster it and it came out awesome !!!!

·
Registered
517 Posts
but i have to ask why would someone want to cover up a 572 in a daytona.? thats like putting a jacket over a great pair of tits in the summer:|err now if you could build the cover out of plexi:)bulb

·
Diesel Pimp
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
but i have to ask why would someone want to cover up a 572 in a daytona.? thats like putting a jacket over a great pair of tits in the summer:|err now if you could build the cover out of plexi:)bulb
LOL, Good point. I just want the sides covered, the motor will still be poking out. I want the F'ing wake board boat wakes not to fill up the boat when I'm floatin.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts