Performance Boats Forum banner

Where to get N20 in Yuma?

Tags
yuma
681 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  HEMETDRAGRACER 
#1 ·
Havent't found any in Havasu. Guess it's Yuma or Phoenix

#2 ·
PM farmerjohn her on pb he doesnt use it but would proly know where to track some down just a thought let me know if you cant get ahold of him i will call him or call a few other people here in town and see where we can get some.

also just a thought try Gordies Speed Center here in yuma, or maybe Offroad Buddy Supply? and if nothing else call Desert Yacht that is Vick Vanhorns company he would know where

#3 · (Edited)
Are you talking about bulk, or just getting bottles filled?

If it's for fills check the local Checker Autos. I've found that typically some of the smaller towns will have one store that will refill. No guarantees though. If you're physically in that area, you can try asking a kid in a ricer too. Even if they don't run it in their car, they'll usually be able to tell you where kids go to get it.

There's a 1-800 number, but it doesn't list all the places that carry it. In fact when I called it for Phoenix it didn't list any of the places I usually refill at. 1-800-997-3345

If you're looking for bulk try welding supply places, or bulk gas sales. They may not carry it, but might be able to order it for you.

#8 ·
$5 per pound is about the going rate. I think I was paying $47 per 10 lb bottle towards the end of summer. That was with tax and everything though. It just keeps going higher and higher. Turbos, blower, more cubes and compression just keep looking better n better.

Sure glad I'm off the "it's new" kick. Used to go through a couple bottles a day just farting around.

Glad you were able to find it.

#9 ·
I have a buddy that works for Torco thats in Pheonix... hes in yuma a few times a year for the sanddrags, and fills out there.... not sure how many bottles you have, but maybe you could get them filled when hes in town, think hes closer to $4.00 a pound...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.