Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife wants to move back home to N.M.and I'm tired of the DC area, we'll be comming out to look at real estate later this month and was wondering what are the good nieghborhoods to look at. I like what I see in Rio Rancho, but open to other suggestions. Any recomendations on realators? Thanks for any help in advance.:)hand

·
Registered
27 Posts
Call George and Nancy Bashore. They are with Remax. Her number is 505-681-4104, they have done many deal's for me and have a great reputation. Tell them Tim Warner sent you.

I live in North Albuquerque Acre's and love it. Most home site's are .89 acre's with no covenent's. But where ever you chose you will still have our great weather. Also Elephant Butte Lake is looking great these day's!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Rio Rancho is ok as long as you are working there. If you have to commute to ABQ everyday you are going to hate it. North ABQ acres is very nice and if I had the funds I would move out there.

Most everything east of Tramway right up against the mountains is very nice also, usually have larger homes and larger lots.

Let us know once your out here and we can meet at the Butte or something.

·
Registered
125 Posts
...Traffic in Rio Rancho/Taylor ranch area SUCKS..
NorthEast heights off of paseo del norte,is an awesome area...

Tim(ridebig),Where ya been...?:)hand
Missed you guys at Desert Storm,this year...

·
Registered
27 Posts
...Traffic in Rio Rancho/Taylor ranch area SUCKS..
NorthEast heights off of paseo del norte,is an awesome area...

Tim(ridebig),Where ya been...?:)hand
Missed you guys at Desert Storm,this year...
Hey Michael, everyone bailed out on me at the last minute. I did go out spring break and Father's day. Other than that I have spent many weekend's at the Butte. I'm going to try for Havi on the kid's fall break and for the food drive poker run in Nov.

You going to make the poker run down at the Butte on Sept. 13?

·
Registered
349 Posts
hope you don't have plans for working at Intel in Rio Rancho.... things are
bad, bad, bad for the company right now...

I'm getting layed off this next monday (working in Santa Clara's D2 fab)
after 15+ years here...

sucks big time isn't even close to describing how I feel right now.

--Scott

1 - 8 of 8 Posts