Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had such a great time this past weekend I didn't want to leave. When I got back from getting gas most were gone.

So here it is, Where we gunna go? Yuma, Blythe, Big River or Sag:D???
I vote Yuma.
When?? I like Memorial day since I get that Monday Off. I'll ask for what ever Friday before Off but I need to now soon. I got no one to cover for me at work.

I want to be on the Colorado river,

Lets get some Ideas out there...

·
Registered
854 Posts
I had such a great time this past weekend I didn't want to leave. When I got back from getting gas most were gone.

So her it is, Where we gunna go? Yuma, Blythe, Big River or Sag:D???
I vote Yuma.
When?? I like Memorial day since I get that Monday Off. I'll ask for what ever Friday before Off but I need to now soon. I got no one to cover for me at work.

I'm thinking Bartlett for Memorial day but that because we have to be back on Sunday. I was thinking of heading up Friday and staying until Sunday morning.

I'll have to due Yuma and others without the fam....

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts

So her it is, Where we gunna go? Yuma, Blythe, Big River or Sag:D???
I vote Yuma.

im up for the memorial weekend trip but you guys do understand its nothing like what your used the only no wake zone is at the docks Fishers and Martinez. basically what it would consist of me robby and ryan would go out thursday and stake off a camp area large enough to hold everyone then sat would be at silicone beach (named appropriately) when we go there you bring all your chit in the boat shade gas food icechest everything and your pretty much there all day long. usually around 3 or 4 we load up and head down river about 10 miles to clear lake (the cliffs) for some anchor floating in a back water and some cliff jumping and alot more drinking. then sunday would be a debate for silicone of picacho (a 20 mile trek up river) and that is where the fun would be for the fast boats.

dont get me wrong its a focking blast and there will be no dissapointed people shit randy would fit in perfect with his disco dancing haha but on sat you have a very limited area to make passes and you can only do so when the cops arent out.

just some info for everyone we will be there no matter what and monday for those who want to stay would be another trip to picacho for a fam day with like 6 familys bbqs and a volleyball net. bunch of tubing, wakeboarding, skiing, kneeboarding all on water that you guys have never seen before and is smoother then you can believe

turns into a great time

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm down for where ever. but we are burning so lean at the shop I need to know soon. I'll loose that Friday If I wait too long.

Keith Memorial day at Bart is rough. We would need to get someone there on Thursday to have a small spot where we could launch 1 boat at a time and still be together.

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
I'm down for where ever. but we are burning so lean at the shop I need to know soon. I'll loose that Friday If I wait too long.

Keith Memorial day at Bart is rough. We would need to get someone there on Thursday to have a small spot where we could launch 1 boat at a time and still be together.

jimmie if you want to come down memorial go ahead and plan it you can meet up with me jake ryan and robby and run with us guarantee to be a kick ass time. go for it and ask for the day off so you know youll have a great weekend. memorial in yuma is an experience thats for sure you get to see some sick rides and some crazy ass people

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Funds are going to be tight this summer. I was thinking about the Power tour in August. I definitely want to go to that Dale. So I may have to flip and see which weekend I can Swing it. August for sure. May might be pushing it. We are so lean at the shop that I may not get Mem day Friday off.

Now if I can get more sales in the next few weeks that all could change and I'll be there Fo Sho. The Gov wants 4k from me and I hate giving it to the Feds. But It is what it is. Effin taxes suck.

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
Funds are going to be tight this summer. I was thinking about the Power tour in August. I definitely want to go to that Dale. So I may have to flip and see which weekend I can Swing it. August for sure. May might be pushing it. We are so lean at the shop that I may not get Mem day Friday off.

Now if I can get more sales in the next few weeks that all could change and I'll be there Fo Sho. The Gov wants 4k from me and I hate giving it to the Feds. But It is what it is. Effin taxes suck.

well if everyone is only going to make one trip has to be the power tour i have grown up down here and grew up on the water and the power tour was by far the best weekend ive had downhere

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
well no matter what i will be in yuma a lot this summer dale need to run the shit out of this boat on the river

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
Im thinking Havi or Parker or Blythe or Big river for Memorial Day....

·
Registered
964 Posts

Just remember if we need enough room saved at Bartlett we can always reserve/rent that one cove and not have some old chick banging rocks at us all day.

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
Just remember if we need enough room saved at Bartlett we can always reserve/rent that one cove and not have some old chick banging rocks at us all day.

If I would have saw her, I would have thrown rocks backs followed by bullets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:|err:|err:|err:|err:|err:):)punch:):)punch

Focking HATERZ!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We talked about that last August. the responsibility part wasn't very appealing to any of us.

I still get a chuckle after reading that. wtf is banging rocks all about? :D Retro Klick Klack.

·
Registered
964 Posts
You know! The tweeker chick that was a few camps north of us. She kept whistling all day, and later in the day she started banging rocks together. I think it was her way of getting back at all of us with thoes loud boats. At one point they turned their truck doors towards us and turned up the music. What she didn't realize, is that we liked it and told her to turn it up so then she turned it off. After dark she played some more music, and after someone started there boat up out of the water and we told her "turn it down, we cant hear the boats" and that got a few laughs. All in all she just didnt like the noise we were making all day.:)devil

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What noise??? All I heard was sweet sounds coming from the water. The smell was nice too. Race Gas, Av Gas and the smell of aluminum gettin it:D

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
What noise??? All I heard was sweet sounds coming from the water. The smell was nice too. Race Gas, Av Gas and the smell of aluminum gettin it:D

cave dont forget the two smoke that sunburnt cbass and i were putting out for all you guys. thats the sweetest smell of all:)hand

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
cave dont forget the two smoke that sunburnt cbass and i were putting out for all you guys. thats the sweetest smell of all:)hand
:D
Bro I'm a 2 smoker too. I still wont part with my Banshees. I love the smell of Klotz techno plate in the morning:)devil

Someday i'll get the Alky back in action.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts