Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just get off the phone with the Nut Nazi and I ask him about Irvine. We all know his River K hauls ass...that's a given. With Rick King HP this thing is not to be denied. He tells me you jerk offs would disallow him when he sets the course record. He tells me he doens't wanna go to jail for wipin the shore up with Tony and his band of clowns...is this all true?? This man deserves a shot at the record. His cajones are legendary behind the wheel of his Barron. Are you guys scared...? Please, somebody explain this travesty to me...

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
If Gordy decides to drive. He will give everyone a lesson that you will be able to learn from. Pay him the money and pay attention. It's that simple...

·
Registered
472 Posts
If Gordy decides to drive. He will give everyone a lesson that you will be able to learn from. Pay him the money and pay attention. It's that simple...
I like Gorgy,Buuuttttt he only carries small and medium shirts at the track cause he is a midget.Dont hate on us fat boys

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
I agree. Gorgy is the peter piper of the 1980's.

Can't remember where I heard that. :p

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Did you learn anything when you followed him around the race course?:D The Nazi said he could teach Gordy a thing or two about speed. After all. It's all about the "BARRON"...

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Did you learn anything when you followed him around the race course?:D The Nazi said he could teach Gordy a thing or two about speed. After all. It's all about the "BARRON"...
I would agree with the Barron if you could figure out how to get one to turn. Very fast in the straight. Never raced with Gordy. I ran a PS. But got to watch him alot. Gordy or Julien......BOB GOETTL is the KING.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
I would agree with the Barron if you could figure out how to get one to turn. Very fast in the straight. Never raced with Gordy. I ran a PS. But got to watch him alot. Gordy or Julien......BOB GOETTL is the KING.
Isn't it about time you and MCPROWANNABEAPCDRIVER get a bigger bed....:)grn

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Allen is invited to the Kboat deal! He is choosing to not come run his beast with the rest of us!! He said he is over it! I had him whooping Billy B. And by the way since all Billy does is idle around Im giving him a new name. Can you guess what it is?:D

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Allen is invited to the Kboat deal! He is choosing to not come run his beast with the rest of us!! He said he is over it! I had him whooping Billy B. And by the way since all Billy does is idle around Im giving him a new name. Can you guess what it is?:D
Spitting image

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
It appears the hot sun has baked your bean onehunglow. VERY WEAK !!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts