Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wazzz up homies:)devil thb got rid of the bugs yet?

·
The Man
1,788 Posts
I dunno..sure is quiet over there. I've been on for about 7 hours and only like 4 posts..and I think I did 2 of them lol. My page doesn't have the old stuff like it used to..like most recent topics and who's online and the shoutbox..

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dunno..sure is quiet over there. I've been on for about 7 hours and only like 4 posts..and I think I did 2 of them lol. My page doesn't have the old stuff like it used to..like most recent topics and who's online and the shoutbox..
bill needs to switch the site over to yuku site hosting, its more trouble free and nicer to use. whatever he's using now has no firewall and is pretty crappy.

·
The Man
1,788 Posts
Yea been alot of problems with the site goin down and stuff. I'm lost on alot of that kinda stuff. Oh yea, supposed to be catchin a flight Saturday woohoo!

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea been alot of problems with the site goin down and stuff. I'm lost on alot of that kinda stuff. Oh yea, supposed to be catchin a flight Saturday woohoo!
cool:)devil my boat's in pieces:D doin mo pump work, that extension i put on killed the way the boat flew.

·
The Man
1,788 Posts
cool:)devil my boat's in pieces:D doin mo pump work, that extension i put on killed the way the boat flew.
Need to get you some "Pumps by Tom" stickers made up :D I'd throw one on the old Dodge ;) Mine's polished up pretty good, think I'm gonna see how shiney I can get it for the bling bling factor :p See what it'll run like it is and then decide which way to go with it.

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
wazzz up homies:)devil thb got rid of the bugs yet?
Right here holmes, lol..... :D

Not sure if they've done anything or not. I went on from the house last night for a bit, tried catchin up on some stuff. 'Puters at home are well-protected, these up here at work not so sure about, so I didn't wanna take the chance.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Right here. I've been all over that place today. Did some research about the connection here at work and my keyboarded entertainment device is well protected here. :)devil

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Right here. I've been all over that place today. Did some research about the connection here at work and my keyboarded entertainment device is well protected here. :)devil
cool, i'm having thb withdrawls:)sphss

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
Hahaha, cool man.... Any new info about the storm over there? Doesn't look like its gonna be very friendly weather here in a couple of days. They've got voluntary evacuations going on today, possibly going mandatory by tomorrow. As of now we still plan on hanging in, but ya never know.... :)coffee

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Hahaha, cool man.... Any new info about the storm over there? Doesn't look like its gonna be very friendly weather here in a couple of days. They've got voluntary evacuations going on today, possibly going mandatory by tomorrow. As of now we still plan on hanging in, but ya never know.... :)coffee
If you follow the projected storm path, after it passes your house, its supposed to turn on a more northerly path and cross I 10 between Luling and Flatonia. Flatonia is only 40 miles or so from my house. :)st NOT GOOD! :mad: That puts us on the dirty side of the storm with lotsa wind and rain. I was supposed to cook in a BBQ cook off the weekend at the Colorado County fair. Don't see that happenin.

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
If you follow the projected storm path, after it passes your house, its supposed to turn on a more northerly path and cross I 10 between Luling and Flatonia. Flatonia is only 40 miles or so from my house. :)st NOT GOOD! :mad: That puts us on the dirty side of the storm with lotsa wind and rain. I was supposed to cook in a BBQ cook off the weekend at the Colorado County fair. Don't see that happenin.
Yeah, copy that on the dirty side of the storm. Not looking forward to it, but damn, if were to try & run, we'd have to get up around Amarillo or some $hit, lol.... No way we gonna try & pull that off. Checkin the freezer last night, got plenty of fajitas & stuff for the grill. Gotta top off the ol' Bud Light supply & grab a bottle of wine or 2 to calm Carole's nerves & we'll be good to go. :D

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
Outta here for the day people, we'll check in from the casa when we can.... :)devil Good luck to all those involved in this......

·
Registered
466 Posts
Thb

i posted on a couple of things.just hard to keep up with what is new vs old post.

plus been on stormpulse quite a bit today.

·
V-Drive
286 Posts
THB is pretty quite these days. I sure miss it . Maybe it will get going again soon .

Good news , My engine is back in the boat and ran out great. Got new Roller Rocker to change out and then a gear change , Pulling to many RPM right now ..

For being a 10.5 Pump gas engine ,I like it .. No more Race Fuel for me , except when I hit the nitrous .. The nitrous might be coming off .
I am happy with the speed I am running for now ..

Hope everyone down South good luck with the Hurricane ..

·
Registered
374 Posts
Gonna get hit with the storm looks like. I knew I should have bought that generator.:D

·
V-Drive
286 Posts
Good Luck there George .
Hang in there .

Are you still coming up for the Plowman event ?

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
Glad to hear you got yours together Billy, nice. :)devil

George, ya better get off your ass & go get one. :D They come in damn handy & don't cost all that much for what they can do for you.... :)bulb

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
THB is pretty quite these days. I sure miss it . Maybe it will get going again soon .

Good news , My engine is back in the boat and ran out great. Got new Roller Rocker to change out and then a gear change , Pulling to many RPM right now ..

For being a 10.5 Pump gas engine ,I like it .. No more Race Fuel for me , except when I hit the nitrous .. The nitrous might be coming off .
I am happy with the speed I am running for now ..

Hope everyone down South good luck with the Hurricane ..
don't take it off billy, just give it a seperate 1-2gallon tank with some race gas in it, run the motor on super.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts