Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JUST CHECKING IN TO SEE HOW THE FISHING WENT? I HOPE IT WENT AS GOOD AS OURS,ME AND MY DAD TOOK OUT A 28' TO OURSELFS SEEN ALOT OF WHALES AND DOLPHINS BUT THE BEST THING SEEN WAS....

LOST THE FIRST ONE BUT BOATED A 151LB STRIPPED MARLIN IN OUR ,WAS MY FIRST ONE I EVER SEEN OR CAUGHT.GETTING THE HEAD MOUNTED AND BROUGHT HOME SOME STEAKS(IT WAS MY FIRST ONE)

·
Registered
169 Posts
I caught a 120 Striped Marlin a couple of years ago on the East Cape (it was my first one too ;)). Very beautiful fish. I snapped a picture of it and released it without hesitation. I wonder if this is it. :mad:

·
Registered
887 Posts
JUST CHECKING IN TO SEE HOW THE FISHING WENT? I HOPE IT WENT AS GOOD AS OURS,ME AND MY DAD TOOK OUT A 28' TO OURSELFS SEEN ALOT OF WHALES AND DOLPHINS BUT THE BEST THING SEEN WAS....

LOST THE FIRST ONE BUT BOATED A 151LB STRIPPED MARLIN IN OUR ,WAS MY FIRST ONE I EVER SEEN OR CAUGHT.GETTING THE HEAD MOUNTED AND BROUGHT HOME SOME STEAKS(IT WAS MY FIRST ONE)

:)hand :D:D:D

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts
LMao...didnt even notice i drank the water and ate the ice down in cabo, im sure you know how im feeling right now:)st
I JUST WANNA KNOW WHO THE DUMB ASZ WAS THAT START'D TELLING
EVERYONE THAT CAPS MAKE A YELLING NOISE!!!....LOL

I PUT A TAPE RECORDER TO THE KEY BOARD.... MAKES THE SAME SOUND!!!

LOL........ WHAT A BUNCH OF DUMMIES!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts