Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Hanging Member
231 Posts
I'm here...been busy a lot lately. I've been staying away from the boards mainly because I have been dealing with some issues concerning the boat...the less drama the better. I'm choosing to stay neutral on the subject until those issues are completely resolved...or not resolved. If for some reason the latter becomes the case, believe me, you'll know....

So for now, I'd like to keep the speculation to a minimum. In the big picture, I'm happy with the way everything turned out. There's certain things I'll have to tweak here and there because I'm pretty particular, but the boat gets compliments everywhere I go with it...

·
Registered
584 Posts
I'm here...been busy a lot lately. I've been staying away from the boards mainly because I have been dealing with some issues concerning the boat...the less drama the better. I'm choosing to stay neutral on the subject until those issues are completely resolved...or not resolved. If for some reason the latter becomes the case, believe me, you'll know....

So for now, I'd like to keep the speculation to a minimum. In the big picture, I'm happy with the way everything turned out. There's certain things I'll have to tweak here and there because I'm pretty particular, but the boat gets compliments everywhere I go with it...
Lets see some updated pics!

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
7,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

foc the boat, come on and at least say howdy now and then......

·
Hanging Member
231 Posts
Ha...kinda got sucked into that whole Facebook thing....so between FB, PB, and RDP, I've been an SOB 'cause I can't get anything done at my POS job.....omg......lol...

·
Hanging Member
231 Posts

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.