Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Where?

Where is he? He has been busy doing the O Reilly TV deal........Imagine that!!

Ray

PS Fox news, fair and balanced..................Leaning to the right a little, but fair and balanced

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
He'll be leading marches during the trial, I am sure, and perhaps the sentencing (if "the man" holds this black man down", as usual).

Now, if it had been a white man beat a black woman to death, he'd have been all over the news about 8AM on the 25th of October, and constantly since.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where is he? He has been busy doing the O Reilly TV deal........Imagine that!!

Ray

PS Fox news, fair and balanced..................Leaning to the right a little, but fair and balanced
He needs the money, he owes the government a half a mil for his 04 presidential run that was illegally financed. They gave him an American Express card and he ran for President. Who's dumber, American Express or Al Sharpton???

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Now, if it had been a white man beat a black woman to death, he'd have been all over the news about 8AM on the 25th of October, and constantly since.[/QUOTE]

Yeah.....Our "Fair and Balanced" media at work. Think there is an underlying agenda??

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"When they were saying they had to leave, that an employee got killed, people were yelling `I've been on line since yesterday morning,'" she said. "They kept shopping."

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
Isn't that...

He'll be leading marches during the trial, I am sure, and perhaps the sentencing (if "the man" holds this black man down", as usual).

Now, if it had been a white man beat a black woman to death, he'd have been all over the news about 8AM on the 25th of October, and constantly since.
The truth...

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Well wsu, unfortunately, I don't expect him to kick off anytime soon, so we will have to live with the press giving him mic-time for at least a couple more decades.

Gonna be LOOOOOONG decades.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts