Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
sixx st. seargant at arms
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanna know, since we're less than 1 week away, who's gonna be where over the 4th and who has beef with who? whats goin on? where and what days?

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Stay away from the beef, it's to much drama. Just go to the river, relax and enjoy good company.

We will be at Big River.

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
I'm going to be in Kentucky, down by the river!!!:D

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
HJ...you takin' your sled out?
I hope so, but only if my place diverter gets here by then. And if I rig up some milk crates for seats or something.:D

If not, I'll just be sitting on the shore watching the other boats go by. Or up at the house, listening to them go by. If not, I'll probably try to hitch a ride with my buddy who will def. be out.

·
310 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Im down! Edog went just above the diversion dam over memorial and he said it was real nice! somewhere around mile marker 12 or 15?
He sail the water was crystal clear wich made him nervous because the bottom looked closer that it was!
Never been up there and would'nt mind poachin around!

·
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Better yet stay down river at your white trash sandbar and dont come up here at all.
why???? you scared we will drink your beer and steal your women??? dont worry, your women aint that great lookin. we wont keep em for long!:|err

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Better yet stay down river at your white trash sandbar and dont come up here at all.
LMAO!hil:)hil:)hil:)hil:)hil:)The funny thing is, we dont try to be anything we are'nt, you should try it sometime, you might just turn out to be a half way decent person!
....or you could go sit yourself right on top of a 55Gal drum of "Eat sheeit!"
Todd:)hand

·
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think ill do just that....... Maybe we can get together and you could eplain to me why i should though.:)coffee
whoever this guy is he is obviously a pussy. pops in, makes a smart ass remark and then dissapears. chicken shit!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts