Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Co-Founder of SHB
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can I get speedcoat ??? need about a Qt. I have never bought that much, so help me out if you can, thanks guys :)hand

Markist

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
i need a qt as well:)devil who can get me a qt sent out today with paypal, i'll be ready to shoot it by the weekend

·
Co-Founder of SHB
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, I need it ASAP.. it completely slipped my mind :)sphss

Markist

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Rex Marine has it. John Deere has a similar product.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Go to your John Deere dealer
DO you have a TSC close by
i've used nothing but the slipcoat for the past decade, i was just wondering if the actual speedcoat stuff was any better. they do sell qt cans of slipcoat at my local j.d. dealership, i generally buy it in rattlecans.

·
Breathing Diesel
2,111 Posts
i've used nothing but the slipcoat for the past decade, i was just wondering if the actual speedcoat stuff was any better. they do sell qt cans of slipcoat at my local j.d. dealership, i generally buy it in rattlecans.
The good speed coat you can not buy anymore due to regulations so your JD dealer has it in qt's and gallons if you need that much. The rattle can work just as well. ;)

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
The good speed coat you can not buy anymore due to regulations so your JD dealer has it in qt's and gallons if you need that much. The rattle can work just as well. ;)
well ok then! gotta uphook there to get stuff at cost anyways:)devil

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
We carry Speed Coat (Lubribond A) in an Aerosol Can (950-167100), Quart (950-167101) or Gallon (950-167102). Give us a call for pricing. On the shelf ready to ship.

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts