Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a old school wing on here few weeks back from someone in no calif and he was gonna diliver it in 2 weeks .well the time has passed from when he said he was gonna bring it down..i cleared all my pm cuz it gets full fast....it was a old school wing for $250 bucks what he had just paid and didnt like it or something ....so ive had the cash sitting in the envelope and waiting ,,,,,,,who ever you were i still need it...and waiting.....:)hand

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats it he was gonna diliver it to me when he came down we had made the deal......i heard he came down but never called me to meet up. and i didnt have his #......

wheres my wing we had a deal....................

·
i got skiillllzzzz....
977 Posts
the only time we talked is when you wanted me to meet quickjet when he was in sac.you decided that he was to far from me and you would pass.so you had dan "sangerfan76" pm me because he was lookin for one to.i dont know if you made a deal with dan.but we never made a deal?

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DID DAN BUY IT FROM YOU ..if he did then he and i made the deal cuz he said he just got it......somebody said they bought it and didnt like it ..quickjet said the wing was to far away so who ever had it said im comeing down to southern cali do you want me to bring the wing i said yes to $250 and gave who ever my # to call when they got down here.

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
it was dan..he just got it from ya and didnt like it to big....somebody pmed me ......

dan wheres my wing ...............

·
i got skiillllzzzz....
977 Posts
it was dan..he just got it from ya and didnt like it to big....somebody pmed me ......

dan wheres my wing ................
the sides where big on it,but they could be cut down.i bought it and put it up for sale like two days later because my boat wasnt going over a 100mph anytime soon.but for 250 it is a good old school wing.

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
dan if ya get this i still need it and waiting for it. i needed that old school for my old flatty and been waiting.thanks mouz

·
Happy Member
1,399 Posts
i bought a old school wing on here few weeks back from someone in no calif and he was gonna diliver it in 2 weeks .well the time has passed from when he said he was gonna bring it down..i cleared all my pm cuz it gets full fast....it was a old school wing for $250 bucks what he had just paid and didnt like it or something ....so ive had the cash sitting in the envelope and waiting ,,,,,,,who ever you were i still need it...and waiting.....:)hand
If you have the cash in a envelope I would guess you did not buy it !!! :|err

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i didnt ask for your opinion did i... deal is a deal..i asked if he wanted me to send the money and he said hang on to it till i come down you can pay me then.....

·
Registered
195 Posts
Deals gone bad

He Mouzer I think this thing of people 'going back' on a deal is on the increase.
It also happened to me the other week. I had a mate in Chico who was doing a deal on my behalf for the purple billet battery holder. Was it still for sale- yes, he'll take it, a couple of pms later all is ok. Two weeks later how are things going? Reply, oh! it's been sold!:((((((
There is also a long running saga regarding a set of heads, but that's another story...
I had organized to buy twisties x 2 and a magneto to be picked up when I came to Long Beach in August, NO PROBLEMS guys were great to deal with. But lately it's been another thing, compounded by the fact I'm so far away. At the very least it's dissapointing.:)Rant

·
Registered
153 Posts
He Mouzer I think this thing of people 'going back' on a deal is on the increase.
It also happened to me the other week. I had a mate in Chico who was doing a deal on my behalf for the purple billet battery holder. Was it still for sale- yes, he'll take it, a couple of pms later all is ok. Two weeks later how are things going? Reply, oh! it's been sold!:((((((
There is also a long running saga regarding a set of heads, but that's another story...
I had organized to buy twisties x 2 and a magneto to be picked up when I came to Long Beach in August, NO PROBLEMS guys were great to deal with. But lately it's been another thing, compounded by the fact I'm so far away. At the very least it's dissapointing.:)Rant
This is for shure I have tryed to sell some stuff on here for a couple of months. I have spent time on the phone and the comp with a guy in ARZ and OKL whent and got prices to ship after i was told it was sold to never get the returne call or email. A call or email would be nice saying sorry dont have the money or thanks but no thanks. I guess that is just to hard.

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dans a good guy ..something must of happened...maybe it blew out of his truck on the way down and he was hopen i would forget about it...;)

·
Registered
344 Posts

It has happend twice to me lately on the boards, i was the buyer both times. In one case money was sent, and the 2nd would not accept money upfront but it was agreed i'd buy it. Its really frustrating. On the one i sent money for it was no biggie, it was a small item and after a little over a month of hasseling, i got my money back. The 2nd item was a big deal, i had my heart set on it, the deal had been made, things had already been moved around to make space, plans had been made, arrangments to pick it up were made, and the offer to send deposit money had been refused on the bassis that i could just pay when i got there..

I'n all my years of dealing with people on HB and PB (which has been alot) I 've made alot of great transactions both buying and saleing. In my case I did not flame the 2 guys because in the end i didn't loose any money and I think there good people who just made a bad judgement call. The majority of the guys on here are good, trusthworthy people. But it just seems as of lately that a "handshake" type agreement doesn't mean what it used to, to some people.

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Dans a good guy ..something must of happened...maybe it blew out of his truck on the way down and he was hopen i would forget about it...;)
I will vouch for Dan, HE IS A GOOD GUY and will make it right . . . . if there is a wrong . . . he has lots going on and because he is LE he sometimes is hard to get ahold of . . . besides, $250 and or the wing is nothing to him compared to his reputation on here, so I know he will come thru . . . patience Mouz . . . send him a PM . . . if nothing happens let me know, I'll get ahold of him.

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i know ....im just wondering what happened....im not pissed..i need it and was lookin forward to it...i sent him a pm last night..i posted this cuz i forgot who i was getting it from....i had no clue who it was i was getting the wing from..i called quickjet and he said he remembers me askin him to pick it up but it was to far out of his way..but he didnt remember who i said had it.:confused:

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
DANS THE MAN !!!HE never went back on his deal he just hasnt made it down with it yet...just talked to dan via the telephone...he is gonna get it down here sometime next week.....great guy....

let me know what ya need dan (parts) (boats) ol mouz will take care of ya on your projects.:D

I want it noted DAN (sangerfan76) never ever went back on his deal he just hasnt had the time to get it here yet....he figured he hadnt from me so no hurry....he didnt here from me cuz i deleted all my pm"S and im old and forgot who i was getting it from......thats why the mrs mouz calls me a dumb ass daily

·
Registered
195 Posts
DANS THE MAN !!!HE never went back on his deal he just hasnt made it down with it yet...just talked to dan via the telephone...he is gonna get it down here sometime next week.....great guy....

let me know what ya need dan (parts) (boats) ol mouz will take care of ya on your projects.:D

I want it noted DAN (sangerfan76) never ever went back on his deal he just hasnt had the time to get it here yet....he figured he hadnt from me so no hurry....he didnt here from me cuz i deleted all my pm"S and im old and forgot who i was getting it from......thats why the mrs mouz calls me a dumb ass daily
Hooray for Mouzer... I love a happy ending:p snif snif, they're not tears, I've got sumthin in my eye;);)
Cheers Gaz:)hand

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts

Glad this worked out . . . Dan is good peeps . . I still need to hook up with him on some parts for 41Coup too (if he still has them), but I can wait. I think Steveo143 as well. One of these days . . . maybe by Christmas . . . :)coffee . . . :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts