Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to stir some shit with you mug. what the hell is this? flabbottom's gotta have 600ci, PLUS nitrous to run 9.0s????? what was all that bs about jets needing more power than flats???? this is bs to the 10th. there's 460ci na jets that have run DEEP into the 8s. what is up with this????:)grn

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
I need to stir some shit with you mug. what the hell is this? flabbottom's gotta have 600ci, PLUS nitrous to run 9.0s????? what was all that bs about jets needing more power than flats???? this is bs to the 10th. there's 460ci na jets that have run DEEP into the 8s. what is up with this????:)grn
I know not of what you are speaking

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know not of what you are speaking
nay nay king of stir, I believe you are full aware. you and your co-hort. the short round one with the yellow pile. shitstirring about how jets need so much more hp to run the same numbers as highly technical flabbottoms. he said he could run 9s with his "little" engine and a few seconds of nos.. at ming.
now, I see he's got this "little" engine for sale??? 600 frikken ci??? because he wants to "go big"???? how much bigger would the pile need to be to run 9.0s WITHOUT nos - at ming no less????
so much for all that crap before.

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
nay nay king of stir, I believe you are full aware. you and your co-hort. the short round one with the yellow pile. shitstirring about how jets need so much more hp to run the same numbers as highly technical flabbottoms. he said he could run 9s with his "little" engine and a few seconds of nos.. at ming.
now, I see he's got this "little" engine for sale??? 600 frikken ci??? because he wants to "go big"???? how much bigger would the pile need to be to run 9.0s WITHOUT nos - at ming no less????
so much for all that crap before.
I don't think the 600" was on kill nor was it a monster. He ran 8.20 with it when he stepped on. Now get along and finish beating up on LAPITTSKI

·
Distinguished Member
5,780 Posts
BP, you are clueless beyond belief. :dumb_ass: Maybe you can sell that "jets can run with flats" BS down at the Havasu Senior Center but most racers know what's up... well except one. Racing in the 9s was OK, I missed a fast boat, something you don't get since you've never had one. The only reason I would have stayed in the nines is it would have been fun to kick your ass a couple times but I realized it wasn't sporting to pick on a geriatric retard so time to move on. So suck on that :asshole2:

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't think the 600" was on kill nor was it a monster. He ran 8.20 with it when he stepped on. Now get along and finish beating up on LAPITTSKI
stepping on it to run 8.20 in 1000' ain't much to brag about. I yam all done beating on lapittski, but he keeps getting off the canvas asking for more.

BP, you are clueless beyond belief. :dumb_ass: Maybe you can sell that "jets can run with flats" BS down at the Havasu Senior Center but most racers know what's up... well except one. Racing in the 9s was OK, I missed a fast boat, something you don't get since you've never had one. The only reason I would have stayed in the nines is it would have been fun to kick your ass a couple times but I realized it wasn't sporting to pick on a geriatric retard so time to move on. So suck on that :asshole2:
maybe if you pump that little engine up to 700ci and put some gay turbo's on it, you could kick my ass. but then again, you'd actually have to show up to a race first. I may be old, but at least I can still find the race track rather than just some parking lot full of trailer queens. some jetboat guy needs to buy that thing, stick it in a jet and run 8.60s with no nos. it's a little big for a 9 second jet, but we have the skills to slow them down.

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Havasu Senior Center!!!!:))THumbsUp:happy:

stepping on it to run 8.20 in 1000' ain't much to brag about. I yam all done beating on lapittski, but he keeps getting off the canvas asking for more.

maybe if you pump that little engine up to 700ci and put some gay turbo's on it, you could kick my ass. but then again, you'd actually have to show up to a race first. I may be old, but at least I can still find the race track rather than just some parking lot full of trailer queens. some jetboat guy needs to buy that thing, stick it in a jet and run 8.60s with no nos. it's a little big for a 9 second jet, but we have the skills to slow them down.
Man, there were good bombs landed in this exchange!!!

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Havasu Senior Center!!!!:))THumbsUp:happy:
Man, there were good bombs landed in this exchange!!!
we have not yet begun. I haven't even called him any names yet, even though that seems to be all he's got. it does have to suck though; here ya are, 600 frikken inches in what's supposed to be the "quicker with less power" king of boats, WITH NOS, getting your ass whipped like a rented mule by a kid in a gullwing with a 468. I don't know -anybody- that needs a monster that big in a jet to run 9s.

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
Greg Carr runs a 600+ and runs ME. Try to figure that 1 out :p

·
Distinguished Member
5,780 Posts
we have not yet begun. I haven't even called him any names yet, even though that seems to be all he's got. it does have to suck though; here ya are, 600 frikken inches in what's supposed to be the "quicker with less power" king of boats, WITH NOS, getting your ass whipped like a rented mule by a kid in a gullwing with a 468. I don't know -anybody- that needs a monster that big in a jet to run 9s.
You started with the names the last time we went through this "flats vs jets". After realizing you didn't have a logical leg left to stand on, you started with the personal attacks (beach ball with arms or something like that). I thought it was funny because it was you crying uncle but I didn't wanna run down the name calling road so I bowed out. I've had you on ignore ever since.. think it's been about a year. And I would have been happy to leave it that way but then you start this thread.
What I don't get is when I'm standing face to face, right in front of you, you're nice as can be. I'm thinking, OK it's all good. A month later you get behind your keyboard and BAM, instant asshole. So how about this, you keep my name out of your mouth, don't worry about how fast my boat is, or how many races I go to. Eventually we'll be at the same place at the same time and if you got something to say, come on by my pit, I'm easy to find. Then just let it flow....get all out there and we'll figure it out. In the meantime STFU about me and I can put you back on ignore....I'm out.

·
Registered
214 Posts
You started with the names the last time we went through this "flats vs jets". After realizing you didn't have a logical leg left to stand on, you started with the personal attacks (beach ball with arms or something like that). I thought it was funny because it was you crying uncle but I didn't wanna run down the name calling road so I bowed out. I've had you on ignore ever since.. think it's been about a year. And I would have been happy to leave it that way but then you start this thread.
What I don't get is when I'm standing face to face, right in front of you, you're nice as can be. I'm thinking, OK it's all good. A month later you get behind your keyboard and BAM, instant asshole. So how about this, you keep my name out of your mouth, don't worry about how fast my boat is, or how many races I go to. Eventually we'll be at the same place at the same time and if you got something to say, come on by my pit, I'm easy to find. Then just let it flow....get all out there and we'll figure it out. In the meantime STFU about me and I can put you back on ignore....I'm out.
:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp:happy:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts