Pros- Better hotels, resteraunts, and weather
Cons- more people

Mojave
Pros- More secluded beaches
Cons- Dead herpe fish and DILLIGAF

·
Registered
14 Posts
Both very nice, but different. Havasu is more of a party lake and every is closer together which is fun. Mohave is awesome once you get passed the basin and away from all the beginers that flock around cathrines. We've drove up to cottenwood and launched from there before just to avoid all the idiot. If you go to Mohave you have to check out the hot springs. There a little ways down from Hoover and you hike up a canyon where the water is just flowing out of the rock. Definitly worth the hike.

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
We prefer Mochoppy.

Pros - Fewer big dick contests
More open space
Rare black sock sightings:D
Almost everone actually waves
Very few Tapout shirts

Cons -Dead Carp
Long launch lines
Sparse facilities
Focking wind

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Townwise Havasu is better.

Lakewise Mohave is better.

Great coves with sandy beaches. And you can actually get away from people. Havasu you are surrounded wherever you go.

·
Stihl Kicking
415 Posts
Never been to Mojave, Havasu is our one and only water spot.

·
detachable member
819 Posts
We prefer Mochoppy.

Pros - Fewer big dick contests
More open space
Rare black sock sightings:D
Almost everone actually waves
Very few Tapout shirts

Cons -Dead Carp
Long launch lines
Sparse facilities
Focking wind
I couldn't say it better myself

even though I am starting to see things that are more consistant with Havazoo

But if you can handle the basin north end of lake :)devil

·
detachable member
819 Posts
What do u mean by more consistent?
more weekender attitudes getouta my way type

I have owned property in BHC for over 20yrs now and have seen the town go from 2 lane 1 stop sing town to meth riddin lazy felony flat livin town.
(there are good areas )don't get me wrong I will retire there some day :D

Lake mohave sucks stay away :)hand

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nautical Inn Anchor

What kind of anchor would you recommend if staying at Nautical Inn? and where in town would I find it?

·
Registered
991 Posts
What kind of anchor would you recommend if staying at Nautical Inn? and where in town would I find it?
Box anchor is usually the best anywhere on the lake...If you are beached, try a sand spike.. I think there is a box anchor store in Havazoo, but don't remember where...Both can be had at most boat shops including West Marine.

·
Banned
80 Posts
mohave

I have been goin to mohave since there was a 1 lane 1 way bridge going over the river into BHC. I have been to every square inch of Mohave the cat walks hot springs everything i used to go there when willow beach was a thriving fishing destination. anyway i have traded mohave for the river i have the best of both worlds i launch at needles and go down to havaus for lunch its the way to go....i get the smooth water at the river and then the excitement of havasu when i have had enough of the yahoos (not everyone is a yahoo)at havau then i head up river to a nice quiet little beach and hang out for the day...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts