Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For most of my 63+ years blacks have wanted equality. For the most part, those I know and associate with live and act like they want to be treated as just another person without regard to their skin color. They earn respect and demonstrate character traits worthy of acceptance.

Enter Obama/Sharpton/Jackass/Holder/etc. and many blacks now seem to want special privilege and want whites cursed/punished because of "privilege."
so
Which is it? Do blacks want to be treated in a special way or be treated the same as others? Are they unaware that you simply can't have it both ways?

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
90%

For most of my 63+ years blacks have wanted equality. For the most part, those I know and associate with live and act like they want to be treated as just another person without regard to their skin color. They earn respect and demonstrate character traits worthy of acceptance.

Enter Obama/Sharpton/Jackass/Holder/etc. and many blacks now seem to want special privilege and want whites cursed/punished because of "privilege."
so
Which is it? Do blacks want to be treated in a special way or be treated the same as others? Are they unaware that you simply can't have it both ways?
Sadly Doc, these are the same people that elected obama TWICE!!! Over 90% of black voters blindly voted for obama just because of the color of HIS skin... That is a pretty good indication they are totally unaware of any of the reality of the real world... Having it both ways is what obama promised them. Not those exact words mind you, but all that crap about "hope and change" was directed towards them, the uninformed voters, and obama knew exactly what he was doing and what the result would be. He lied, and lied and lied and lied some more, so he must continue to play the race card at every opportunity... Blame "whitey".... "Whitey kept me from making you all welfare rich".... Blame Whitey...
Ray

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I keep reading about random black on white crimes, ranging from beatings, to robbery, and more. And yes, thanks to them primarily I pack every where I go. Thanks Democrats!

·
Registered
499 Posts
And here I thought I handled it pretty well in college when most of the black students were getting college free and I was paying over $4,000 a term... I guess that was my "White Priveledge", but they apparently learned nothing in college voting for the Kenyan liar twice....

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I keep reading about random black on white crimes, ranging from beatings, to robbery, and more. And yes, thanks to them primarily I pack every where I go. Thanks Democrats!
X2 ,,, step up on my running board and get a nice surprise !

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
X26

1 - 12 of 12 Posts