Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Federal authorities charge white 'knockout' suspect with hate crime - Washington Times

So this dumb ass goes out and punches a 79 year old black guy and gets charged with a hate crime. Well, I have no problem with that but there have been dozens and dozens of recent black on white "knock out game" incidents and I am not seeing Holder on the news stating anything about hate crime charges being filed in those cases by the feds.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Of course, but when it's the other way around, like when those two..... black thugs killed that 90yr old WWII combat veteran... a HERO... NO, no hate crime there. Fucking pathtetic race baiters in this country and I am FED UP!!!

Pretty good article by P Buchanan towards the bottom of the page.

Race War: Black Thugs Beat And Kill 90 Year-Old WW II Vet | Sword At-The-Ready

BTW about 50 miles from here in Winnsboro, Louisiana a black woman set herself on fire and said white people did it to her.. I mean WTF???

Police: Louisiana woman set herself on fire, wrote racial slurs - U.S. News

Now what the hell was she thinking??? I wonder if any charges were filed? I bet not! :no:

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exactly and it goes well beyond the obvious double standard here. Dates way back to the days of affirmative action which is still alive and well also in my state.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
martial law

Fucking pathtetic race baiters in this country and I am FED UP!

I couldn't agree more. These race baiting situations continue to strengthen the argument that one of this administrations main objectives is to create a justified reason to institute martial law. Think they might accomplish that if they can create a race riot?

Absolutely ridiculous behavior from this scum bag administration. Clearly they are doing every thing they can to destroy us from this inside out. The one thing I can't understand is how they can get so many people to align with their destructive plans. Seems to me this is well beyond a single party effort. As has been stated by others here in other threads, much of this has been in the works building toward this for a couple decades at least.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
They just lost a million voters today by not extending unemployment benefits, poor loafers, who ever said unemployment was going to be a career.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Obviously Holder isn't a racist, only crackers can be racist, maybe Holder knows something the rest of us don't? Like who he really works for?

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
A very sad fact is that "white" does not fall under any protected class. There is no such thing as hate crime on a white person not matter the circumstances.

·
Just Me
4,066 Posts
While it is typical of this administration to spare no effort to punish and persecute the rich and whites in general, does anyone really think this guy isn't guilty of the crime he is charged with? Even his bipolar disorder wouldn't change the facts of this case.

So what is there to accomplish with this thread, except to further Zero's agenda of creating racial conflict to further divide or country?

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
While it is typical of this administration to spare no effort to punish and persecute the rich and whites in general, does anyone really think this guy isn't guilty of the crime he is charged with? Even his bipolar disorder wouldn't change the facts of this case.

So what is there to accomplish with this thread, except to further Zero's agenda of creating racial conflict to further divide or country?
LOL!!! So you missed the point as usual. :sleeping:

We are expressing our disagreement and disappointment of this entire racial division AND the special treatment that the minorities get.

Black guy hits white guy, simple assault. White guy hits black guy, federal offense. Make sense yet? Oh well, never mind because you are unreachable and never wrong.

BTW I heard somewhere that this white guy did this on purpose to prove there is a double standard. Yep, he's a dumb ass. There's been proof of an apparent double standard, unless you are purposely blind to it, for decades. It just has gotten much worse in the past 6 years.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I was raised to be colorblind and one of the worst whippings I got as a kid was when I brought the "N" word home from school and let it slip from my lips, which has never since slipped - even once!

Now, our fraudulent president has done more to racially divide this country than all the Jesse Jackasses in the world have. I shutter to think that my father (rest his soul) would probably call this Kenyan by that "N" word in tribute for all he has done to ruin the equality that people like Dad mandated of himself and others.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
I was raised to be colorblind and one of the worst whippings I got as a kid was when I brought the "N" word home from school and let it slip from my lips, which has never since slipped - even once!

Now, our fraudulent president has done more to racially divide this country than all the Jesse Jackasses in the world have. I shutter to think that my father (rest his soul) would probably call this Kenyan by that "N" word in tribute for all he has done to ruin the equality that people like Dad mandated of himself and others.
No doubt, if the word is as snoc calls it, the worst, degrading racial slur, it fits Obama to a "T"
At least until a new word comes into use just to describe people that have done this much to perpetuate the racial divides this POS has, AND THOSE THAT SUPPORT HIM

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts

Black dude must be Muslim, huh?

·
Just Me
4,066 Posts
LOL!!! So you missed the point as usual. :sleeping:

We are expressing our disagreement and disappointment of this entire racial division AND the special treatment that the minorities get.

Black guy hits white guy, simple assault. White guy hits black guy, federal offense. Make sense yet? Oh well, never mind because you are unreachable and never wrong.

BTW I heard somewhere that this white guy did this on purpose to prove there is a double standard. Yep, he's a dumb ass. There's been proof of an apparent double standard, unless you are purposely blind to it, for decades. It just has gotten much worse in the past 6 years.
Wow, you are absolutely amazing, did you just wake up and figure out there are double standards in our country? How about in our world? Whites have been discriminated against since EO became a law. Here is something for you to wrap your pea sized brain around; nobody cries that the NBA predominately employs blacks as players. All the fans care about is that the best players play for their team. So why is it a matter of national interest if the best people for other jobs turn out to be predominantly white, Irish, Chinese, Jewish or whatever you find out they are when you look at the statistics? We should be free to hire the best people for the job without regard to any ethnic or racial considerations.

And as for this one case being treated differently, duh! I said that in the first sentence of my post. The real difference is that this idiot stated that he was doing it for racial reasons. Have any of the predominantly black perpetrators of this crime openly admitted and recorded that they were doing it as a crime against whites? No. So this guy is doubly stupid. He attacked a 74 YO man because he was black. Where would your outrage be if you found out the guy was a vet? Would you sing a different tune if the guy died? He made every argument of the hate crime statute and recorded it for the prosecution. How stupid would they be if they didn't charge him? It's not our fault if the other criminals are smarter than this guy. It really doesn't matter what color their skin is, this guy is stupid and deserves to be punished.

But if this idiot is your role model for how to protest perceived unfair treatment and double standards, you have explained more about yourself then you can ever imagine.

Black dude must be Muslim, huh?
What difference does their religion make? In this story the "black dude" was the victim. You must be a closet Zero supporter since you only seem interested in trying to further the divide.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
Wow, you are absolutely amazing, did you just wake up and figure out there are double standards in our country? How about in our world? Whites have been discriminated against since EO became a law. Here is something for you to wrap your pea sized brain around; nobody cries that the NBA is predominately employs blacks. All the fans care about is that the best players play for their team. So why is it a matter of national interest if the best people for other jobs turn out to be predominantly white, Irish, Chinese, Jewish or whatever you find out they are when you look at the statistics? We should be free to hire the best people for the job without regard to any ethnic or racial considerations. And as for this one case being treated differently, duh! I said that in the first sentence of my post. The real difference is that this idiot stated that he was doing it for racial reasons. Have any of the predominantly black perpetrators of this crime openly admitted and recorded that they were doing it as a crime against whites? No. So this guy is doubly stupid. He attacked a 74 YO man because he was black. Where would your outrage be if you found out the guy was a vet? Would you sing a different tune if the guy died? He made every argument of the hate crime statute and recorded it for the prosecution. How stupid would they be if they didn't charge him? It's not our fault if the other criminals are smarter than this guy. It really doesn't matter what color their skin is, this guy is stupid and deserves to be punished. But if this idiot is your role model for how to protest perceived unfair treatment and double standards, you have explained more about yourself then you can ever imagine. What difference does their religion make? In this story the "black dude" was the victim. You must be a closet Zero supporter since you only seem interested in trying to further the divide.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Wow, you are absolutely amazing, did you just wake up and figure out there are double standards in our country? How about in our world? Whites have been discriminated against since EO became a law. Here is something for you to wrap your pea sized brain around; nobody cries that the NBA predominately employs blacks as players. All the fans care about is that the best players play for their team. So why is it a matter of national interest if the best people for other jobs turn out to be predominantly white, Irish, Chinese, Jewish or whatever you find out they are when you look at the statistics? We should be free to hire the best people for the job without regard to any ethnic or racial considerations.

And as for this one case being treated differently, duh! I said that in the first sentence of my post. The real difference is that this idiot stated that he was doing it for racial reasons. Have any of the predominantly black perpetrators of this crime openly admitted and recorded that they were doing it as a crime against whites? No. So this guy is doubly stupid. He attacked a 74 YO man because he was black. Where would your outrage be if you found out the guy was a vet? Would you sing a different tune if the guy died? He made every argument of the hate crime statute and recorded it for the prosecution. How stupid would they be if they didn't charge him? It's not our fault if the other criminals are smarter than this guy. It really doesn't matter what color their skin is, this guy is stupid and deserves to be punished.

But if this idiot is your role model for how to protest perceived unfair treatment and double standards, you have explained more about yourself then you can ever imagine.
As a matter of fact, they have, you fucking moron. They even have a name for it. Ever hear of "polar bear"???

I said what he did was STUPID!!! What the fuck do you want?

Black guy hit white guy, simple assault. White guy hit black guy? Hate crime/federal offense. Sounds fair to me. :)sphss

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
If anyone can actually prove that "polar bearing" is happening to anyone but LIBERALS, I might get upset about the violent acts.....looks like a bunch of minorities striking out/back at the opressors to me :wink2: Cant wait for the footage of Chris Mathews being polar bear'd.

·
Just Me
4,066 Posts
As a matter of fact, they have, you fucking moron. They even have a name for it. Ever hear of "polar bear"???

I said what he did was STUPID!!! What the fuck do you want?

Black guy hit white guy, simple assault. White guy hit black guy? Hate crime/federal offense. Sounds fair to me. :)sphss
So if I commit a crime (assault in this case) and come up with a catchy name, "polar bear" as you call it, it's not a crime but a game performed by racist blacks? While the publicity that the media is giving this crime will certainly inspire some to copy cat the crime, it is not a new problem. Perhaps you should do more research on assault statistics, on unknown victims in particular. This crime has been declining since the 90s. So if this is a new problem, why isn't there a spike in the numbers? Hate mongering can come up with some catchy terms to incite people to hate others.

And since this is a game, what are the rules? They are as varied as the number of thugs that have claimed they weren't criminals, they were just playing a game.

An interesting article can be found here: 'The Knockout Game': An Old Phenomenon With Fresh Branding : Code Switch : NPR

The media and the people looking to provoke specific emotional responses are the ones that should be held accountable for this. The subject of this thread is a classic example. Someone buys into the hate mongering and goes out and commits a real hate crime in retaliation. There is an abundance of frustration and anger pent up in this country. Unfortunately, there are people that are trying to unleash both of them in order to create a situation they want so they can take control of the country by force. The people they target are those who are too lazy to really dig in and see what's happening before they act or speak or those too simple to understand the complexities that are involved.

I remember several years ago there was supposed to be a gang game where they drove their car at night with the lights out, and whomever flashed at them to get them to turn their lights on would be shot at as they drove by. While it might have been a game played by one group, it was still just a crime. This is not some grotesque national sport that has been spawned by hate, it is just a bunch of crimes with people manipulating the data to try and get what they want from it.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
So if I commit a crime (assault in this case) and come up with a catchy name, "polar bear" as you call it, it's not a crime but a game performed by racist blacks? While the publicity that the media is giving this crime will certainly inspire some to copy cat the crime, it is not a new problem. Perhaps you should do more research on assault statistics, on unknown victims in particular. This crime has been declining since the 90s. So if this is a new problem, why isn't there a spike in the numbers? Hate mongering can come up with some catchy terms to incite people to hate others.

And since this is a game, what are the rules? They are as varied as the number of thugs that have claimed they weren't criminals, they were just playing a game.

An interesting article can be found here: 'The Knockout Game': An Old Phenomenon With Fresh Branding : Code Switch : NPR

The media and the people looking to provoke specific emotional responses are the ones that should be held accountable for this. The subject of this thread is a classic example. Someone buys into the hate mongering and goes out and commits a real hate crime in retaliation. There is an abundance of frustration and anger pent up in this country. Unfortunately, there are people that are trying to unleash both of them in order to create a situation they want so they can take control of the country by force. The people they target are those who are too lazy to really dig in and see what's happening before they act or speak or those too simple to understand the complexities that are involved.

I remember several years ago there was supposed to be a gang game where they drove their car at night with the lights out, and whomever flashed at them to get them to turn their lights on would be shot at as they drove by. While it might have been a game played by one group, it was still just a crime. This is not some grotesque national sport that has been spawned by hate, it is just a bunch of crimes with people manipulating the data to try and get what they want from it.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
LOL!!! cites a NPR link!

Even Al acknowledges it: Al Sharpton condemns ‘knockout’ attacks | New York Post

And you believed that? LMAO!!! Maybe you should do your "research" mr INTEL because that was a hoax!!! It was an email going around and said to originate from www.dare.com. Of which they denied sending such an email. So get your facts straight!!! :no:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts