Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the!!?? IMO this flag should not be flown anywhere near the white house or any govt. office. Actually, shouldn't be flown anywhere in this country. Communism is an enemy of the US. What are they thinking??? Oh I forgot, we already have avowed communists working within our govt. What's the big deal right?:mad:
[SIZE=-1]Posted: September 04, 2009
8:19 pm Eastern

[/SIZE]By Bob Unruh

The administration of President Barack Obama, whose official blogger while Obama was a candidate came under attack for hanging a Communist Party flag in his Harvard apartment, apparently has given permission to raise the emblem of Communist China over the south lawn of the White House.
The plan, reported by several English-language Chinese media outlets, has raised concern among those who are working to guard the United States from outside influences that could be threats.
According to the Global Times English-language edition, the national flag of the communist People's Republic of China on Sept. 20 will be raised for the first time on the White House's south lawn – a secured area seldom available for public events – in recognition of the Chinese anniversary.
"The ceremony has gotten official approval," Xiao Shuigen, secretary of the Union of Chinese American Professional Organizations, told the Times.
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=108907

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
What the!!?? IMO this flag should not be flown anywhere near the white house or any govt. office. Actually, shouldn't be flown anywhere in this country. Communism is an enemy of the US. What are they thinking??? Oh I forgot, we already have avowed communists working within our govt. What's the big deal right?:mad:

Sad day in the destruction of what this country stands for by the ULTRA far left in this country and the people they put in power!

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
I'm not the least bit surprised, and yet my opinion of rthe administration, somehow, finds a way to get worse, almost every day.

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
It's getting to the point that there just won't be any words to accurately describe the actions of the Obama administration... They are out of their damn minds.... I'm sure someone will come along and explain how this is perfectly normal & acceptable & how it's no big deal.... Where the f*kk is this country headed? Or maybe I don't want to know. :)coffee

Here's a nice one.... :)sphss

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Gee fellas calm down, what's the big deal?

Mao only murdered 50 MILLION innocent people.
It's not like Stailn or someone who murdered 70 MILLION.

Lighten up it's a new era take a hit of some hopeium and get a grip.:)sphss:)hand

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Is there any difference between the Swastika and the Red Chinease flag?

Liberals, your assignment for Monday is to explain to us poor troglodytes what the differences are.:)sphss:)hand

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Well, Havasu, Rod, Ultra, Thumbs, Catpoop and the rest of the liberals will be along any minute to explain how this is good for the U.S.A. and totally acceptable. If they can't find something on snopes (great liberal site) or youtube, they will blame it on Bush.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Is this for real?
As much as the liberals like to flame on sources, I am unable to recall a news story that WND has gotten WRONG.

Ultra likes to slam The Enquirer too, but who exactly was first to be RIGHT on Sen. John "the ambulance chaser" Edwards (former pres, candidate) affair with a campaign aide?

Yep, The National Enquirer, NOBODY else.

Sad when a grocery store checkout isle "alien abduction rag" is doing real news, because no-one else will.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=Y6n&q=White+House+to+fly+Red+Chinese+flag&btnG=Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

There's apparently some misunderstanding on what this is and where it will take place. According to what I've found, there will indeed be a ceremony commemorating 60 years of Chinese Communist rule and relations with the US. It will take place 200 ft. across the street on the ellipse, where the White House Christmas tree is lit every year. It is public property maintained by the forestry dept. BUT, events that occur there must be applied for and approved by the WH. So while this won't take place AT the WH, I have to ask....does it make it any less important since the WH house has approved the event to take place? Since this is NOT a state visit, it makes it even more infuriating IMO. Further, if this were a celebration of the birth of China, fine. It's not. It's a celebration of Communism in China on US soil, in front of the White House and it's wrong.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=Y6n&q=White+House+to+fly+Red+Chinese+flag&btnG=Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

There's apparently some misunderstanding on what this is and where it will take place. According to what I've found, there will indeed be a ceremony commemorating 60 years of Chinese Communist rule and relations with the US. It will take place 200 ft. across the street on the ellipse, where the White House Christmas tree is lit every year. It is public property maintained by the forestry dept. BUT, events that occur there must be applied for and approved by the WH. So while this won't take place AT the WH, I have to ask....does it make it any less important since the WH house has approved the event to take place? Since this is NOT a state visit, it makes it even more infuriating IMO. Further, if this were a celebration of the birth of China, fine. It's not. It's a celebration of Communism in China on US soil, in front of the White House and it's wrong.

Thanks for your insight.......A communist celebration should never happen....and any national celebration of any other country should not be apart of any local, state or federal recognition. This is America not Mexico, Cuba China or Kenya.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts