Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Senior Moment Member
478 Posts
I'm just sick of opening my awning on my trailer then having to put it back up in a couple of hours. Friggen wind. :|err

·
6,873 Posts
It's for all the times you made fun of us for not being there, while you were there:)grn

·
Above The Wet Spot
491 Posts
No wind here! Raining and cold though.

Last weekend I was enjoying temps in the 90s. Check into my hotel in Detroit and immediately turn on the heat!

·
Registered
452 Posts
It's the new global warming, its called global wind blowing. It's the next great cause of windbag environmentalist everywhere.

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
If you want this thread to remain manageable, a better question to ask would be, "Who haven't I pissed off"? :D

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
If you want this thread to remain manageable, a better question to ask would be, "Who haven't I pissed off"? :D
And the thread was just starting to take off:)
What're you doing today?

·
@ The Islander
4,182 Posts
That's what I was thinking, the list would be much shorter, and not take up any where near the band width.

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Hang in there as the weekend looks good:

Sometimes they get it right.....

At 8A the wind starting blowing like a mofo out here in BHC. How they predict the winds amazes me. Lately I think they have been off on their predicitions but it seems they were right on this time. Just hoping that the weekend shapes up as they state. Hot days and low wind coming up

Updated: 3:30 am PDT on May 15, 2008
Lake Wind Advisory in effect from 8 am PDT /8 am MST/ this morning to 8 PM PDT /8 PM MST/ this evening...

Today
Mostly sunny...breezy. Highs in the mid 90s. North 15 to 25 mph with gusts near 40 mph.

Tonight
Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 70s. North wind 15 to 25 mph with gusts to 35mph in the evening decreasing to 10 to 15 mph.

Friday
Sunny. Highs 98 to 100. North wind 10 to 15 mph.

Friday Night
Clear. Lows in the lower 70s. North wind around 10 mph.

Saturday
Sunny. Highs 102 to 104. Light wind.

Saturday Night
Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 70s.

Sunday
Sunny. Highs 104 to 108.

Sunday Night
Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 70s.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts