1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Rooms are a dime a dozen!!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Ahhh yes, gone are the days of the three night minimum, $150.00 a night! They were raking us over the coals! Gonna be a sad weekend for business owners up there...

·
Registered
227 Posts
Yo while your watching the races there let us know how the weather is so can come up and check it out. Dont want to show up and get rained out......you freeeekin corn hole......:)grn

·
Short and stout
230 Posts
what is going on in red bluff

I was just wondering what was going on in red bluff this weekend as I live 20 minutes from there had have not heard of anything. Thanks for the info.:)hand

·
Registered
611 Posts
Man I can't wait to use my tickets from last year and see some boats run. I allready have a spot downtown roped off for the streets of fire. See ya there tonight!

·
Short and stout
230 Posts
A little slow

I know that I'm a little slow but my god!:)sphss It only took me about 30 minutes or so of googling and searching to see what was going on. Thanks for making me Realize how slow I really am. I looked all over trying to see if for some reason god smacked one of those tree huggers in the back of the head and they decided to have the Races after all. Wishful thinking. Once again I would like to thank the members of this board for the help in having a alzheimer's moment as I’m only 30 years old. :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts