Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boys wanted me to make them a video of them riding their big wheels down our dirt driveway. I kept hearing this loud noise for over a week from our house. They had been doing this for quite sometime. I made sure the drive was clear and hit the record button. We let mom in on the action too. I guess growing up around the race boats has rubbed off on these little tykes. I can't imagine what their going to try when they become teenagers! Needless to say the big wheel has been retired. They wore holes in the plastic tires.

http://

·
Banned
4,497 Posts
Great video.... Too funny!!! :)devil:D

Just one question though.. what's all that green stuff in the background? :)bulb

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,866 Posts
Video is sweet, looks like their havn a ball. I use to be the king of the big wheels in our hood back in the day, no BS peeps would come over on the weekends just to see me tear down the street and spin out, ride on 2 wheels and jump anything that was imovable(sp). I retired when I lost a race to a lil girl when I was 9, threw my big wheel in the dumpster and never looked back, true story.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Come on dad!!! Take those peddle shafts out and replace them with straight shafts and put the peddles back on...........Yea we had Big wheels.......I think we took about 10 of them to O'neal Park one year, they banned them after we got done.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.