Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,027 Posts
I'd be really surprised if you got a better price than factory direct. :rolleyes:

·
8anned
4,041 Posts
i'd be really surprised if you got a better price than factory direct. :rolleyes:
ya think? ;)

just call brian

brian hatch
american outdoors
corona, ca 92882
www.aocoolers.com
(951) 582-9798
our normal price is 5% off brian's and we'll match any normal boat show price he's offering at the time. On the larger coolers the 5% beats his $5 off boat show price. They're not online yet so just pm me if i can help. We did some 10% fathers day deals that he was offering a few weeks ago but i believe that promo ended fathers day.
bnag!

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,027 Posts
touche :D

Let's see. 5% on a 60 dollar cooler is . . . 3 bucks. I guess if you were ordering a big order, it'd be worth the savings to shop around.

BTW, just checked out the site again. I LOVE the ones for Harley saddlebags. Pretty smart!

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,027 Posts
Should have thought about the post beforehand, obviously. Mom and dad would rather people buy the biminiclips from Overton's even though they make a little less, just because it's less of a hassle since they don't have to send out individual packages.

·
Administrator
11,501 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.