Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
If they set ya up with an HDMI Cable.... Be very sure to upgrade it asap.
Reason: On short 3ft runs or less, you may not notice, but the audio suffer's.
The telecoms/cable co's. ( MSO's) do not purchase what the set top box co's (Motorola or SCI-ATL/Cisco) would want to include in the box. -R32

·
waiting sucks
981 Posts
I switched from Direct TV. Hated them. At&t is awsome. After making the switch they sent us a $250 visa gift card...

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
I have it. It locks or freezes up occasionally and we lose TV and internet but its not that often. The internet service is awesome, love that.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
is it a satelite based internet/cable deal? my contract is about to run out with dishnetwork, which i liked fine, but if i can bundle everything up(cells,home tele,internet,cable) i damn'd sure do it just for ease of bill payin,lol.

·
No Longer Recovering
916 Posts
is it a satelite based internet/cable deal? my contract is about to run out with dishnetwork, which i liked fine, but if i can bundle everything up(cells,home tele,internet,cable) i damn'd sure do it just for ease of bill payin,lol.
Fiber optic -

I love it...

·
Send It!
50 Posts
Have had issues with the Motorola box "muting" sound. The VOIP dial tone flashes 4-5 times before you can actually start dialing a number. The internet service is fine. The channel lineup and organization is better than Comcast/Time Warner but worse than Dish IMHO.

I also have the U450 package with VOIP and broadband with 3 Motorola boxes. Monthly payment is about $190. As previous poster said, if you sign up for a bundle you're eligible for up to $250 in visa gift cards.

Motorola "Muting" Problem:
http://utalk.att.com/utalk/board/message?board.id=DVR&message.id=6836

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
FTTN (fiber to the node), fiber to your house / set top box... It's the bomb... :D

I know a lil about it... :cool: Go here to check and see if it is available in your region/neighborhood... If the system says it is MAKE SURE you talk to a warm body before you get too excited... http://www.att.com/u-verse/availability/

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
FTTN (fiber to the node), fiber to your house / set top box... It's the bomb... :D

I know a lil about it... :cool: Go here to check and see if it is available in your region/neighborhood... If the system says it is MAKE SURE you talk to a warm body before you get too excited... http://www.att.com/u-verse/availability/
:|err:|err:|err

We're sorry. Currently, AT&T U-verse service isn't available for the address associated with this phone number:

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
:|err:|err:|err

We're sorry. Currently, AT&T U-verse service isn't available for the address associated with this phone number:
Hang in there dude... SOmeday soon you will be able to take your IPHONE and dock it to get all of your services to your home network... VOIP, Digital TV, Broadband... ;)

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
if any of you guys/gals used my internet at home, i swear yall would freak the phuck out and prob bash in the screen:|err its sooooooo damn slow, my wife won't even use it anymore, she'll go to her office if she needs to look something up.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts