Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys and Gals It is time for some DRAG BOAT RACIN !!!

It is time to blow the dust off the ole money pit..........

SWDBA at Elephant Butte Resevior July 14-15

Jermey are you going. You make a couple races a year don't you

Barb. I heard you talkin up the Butte at the last ADBA race

Azfing HEEEY Mike pull the cover off that gorgeous Biesmeyer and come racing with us.

Jason, Bob, Keith and all the rest. It is the only game in town until Parker:thumb:...........................Joey

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Well I was gonna go but you didnt mention my name so im out!! :happy:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I was gonna go but you didnt mention my name so im out!! :happy:
You are included in the "and all the rest" part..........We love you Dominator BABY! ;) I wouldn't even think of leaving you at home.

:thumb:..............................Joey

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
LOL nice! Were gonna try and make it. Kind of saving the motor for Parker and Firebird since I am running for points Champion.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
now that is funny....:)devil
Are you gonna be in Parker?? I have got so much shit from even having to run you and I don't think these other guys understand how quick you are. Even though I put you on the trailer in the Semi Final I was VERY nervous that you and I had to line up. I would love to see you line up with some of these other guys that think your PWC is some kind of joke. :no:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
82 Posts
So, I reserved a room at the Marina hotel so I must plan on going. I plan on heading over sometime on Friday, see you there.

·
Registered
100 Posts
OK guys and Gals It is time for some DRAG BOAT RACIN !!!

It is time to blow the dust off the ole money pit..........

SWDBA at Elephant Butte Resevior July 14-15

Jermey are you going. You make a couple races a year don't you

Barb. I heard you talkin up the Butte at the last ADBA race

Azfing HEEEY Mike pull the cover off that gorgeous Biesmeyer and come racing with us.

Jason, Bob, Keith and all the rest. It is the only game in town until Parker:thumb:...........................Joey
Replacing some tired parts, so am still down. That is why we didn't make it. Also bought another drag boat that you all will reconize when you see it, but Scott will be driving it. We are going to try to run 2 boats.in bout a year.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Replacing some tired parts, so am still down. That is why we didn't make it. Also bought another drag boat that you all will reconize when you see it, but Scott will be driving it. We are going to try to run 2 boats.in bout a year.

Mad Midget Racing

Can't wait TWO see them. TWO boats will be twice the FUNN!!

:wink2:................Joey

1 - 15 of 15 Posts