Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thief

This guy Jay Photoglou is a crook. Multiple restraining orders and a record. I wouldn't buy shit from this guy. He is now trying to get popular selling a fake story to the national enquirer claim he had a relationship with one of the woman from that show "The Real Housewives" He's a dirt ball. Just google his name and see what a con artist he is..

·
Box Pimp
2,260 Posts
This guy Jay Photoglou is a crook. Multiple restraining orders and a record. I wouldn't buy shit from this guy. He is now trying to get popular selling a fake story to the national enquirer claim he had a relationship with one of the woman from that show "The Real Housewives" He's a dirt ball. Just google his name and see what a con artist he is..

Great first post and welcome to the boards. Too bad Jay's rep of taking care of friends and family with new vehicles overpowers your post.

Google him. He boned Gretchen. Old news. :D

·
5149 1/2
1,407 Posts
Great first post and welcome to the boards. Too bad Jay's rep of taking care of friends and family with new vehicles overpowers your post.

Google him. He boned Gretchen. Old news. :D
Nice!!hil:) He just hooked me up with my '09 Suburban. Spectacular service.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Go away you fockin douche bag!

U

·
0 Posts
Grads strikes again

·
Administrator
11,647 Posts

·
Been here a while
610 Posts
So now that the Westminister dealer is closed, Jay does not get GMC.

So now who is the new Photoglou of GMC?

Im looking for a crewcab 4x4 sierra 1500 slt.

·
Canatard
3,341 Posts
If I needed a GMC, I'd certainly contact Jay Photoglou. His reputation in vehicle sales is untarnished, as far as I know.

A tip for you.... if you mention your girlfriend, Gretchen Rossi, recommended him, he'll take another three points off the final price.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts