Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
On The Gas
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spotted in Lake Havasu

Cam

Had a great time hangin out with you guys last weekend. Here is just one of about 30 photos that turned out that day. I'll give them to you on CD next time out. All super high quality and big files.

Gman

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
cameron, i also had a great time last week hangin with you and the boy. very nice young man you have there. george and family, phebus(rick) and nick(howard deck) it was nice to meet all of you guys and your family's. hope to meet up again soon..let me tell the people that read this that these people i speak of are doing a wonderful job with their children. very respectful and polite.. alot of fun to be around..i respect the effort that you guys are doing. this comes from a person with no children..:)devil

·
Registered
572 Posts
well, I was going to mention that Cameron is also the self appointed spokesperson and
president of the Rainbow Club and that his members are behind him all the way! but then I
didn't want to get flamed by Jaime so instead I'll simply say that this Throttle guy is one of the funner people at the river and good people to be arouund. So is Jaime.

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
That is a really kool pic, thanks George.

saw lots of great peeps over the past couple weeks on the water, it is really nice to see everyone making the trips to the lake. we had a great time with all of you! BBQ in the channel one nite, BBQ at Cardudes another, dinner again in the channel with HatenWinter and family, dont forget never satisfied (I hear his wife likes to shop), dinner with havaduner and cobrarich620 is always good, BBQ at riverracerx's, shared some sun with ezkiller, met up with milkmoney for a couple days, jyruiz (you have a wonderfull family), how bout wtdecker found at sandbar with havaduner and laveyone... havasu5150, one of these days, kieth's always got a good story, oh yeah todd969 Dana looks a little different (hope Utah is great)... blah blah blah... way too much to carry on about...

sandbar a couple days, steamboat a couple days, calif cove another, the channel with thumper and audiosteve was kool too (thanks for the VH it rocked)!

after the past couple weeks I have come to think that the marina should give me a free day after paying for so many... oh and slowinhavasu drives around town too damn much (how do you get any work done?) I also am coming to think I need a gas sponsor...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts