Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know. It was a tough series with the Ducks. How many of you think the Red Wings( The Defending World Champions) can repeat?

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
I like mine deep fried with some Franks Wing Sauce and a little honey mixed in. :)sphss

I get tired of watching the same teams over and over always make the playoffs. I dont think the Hawks can beat them but its gonna be hella fun to watch em try. The Canes will take em down in the Finals :)devil

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I like mine deep fried with some Franks Wing Sauce and a little honey mixed in. :)sphss
Try mixing in a small splash of white vinegar.

I don't have set in stone recipe because I make my sauce to taste but it involves franks, cholula, real butter, honey, crushed red pepper and a little white vinger.

Best wings you'll ever have. And they definitely beat that shitty hockey team this thread is about.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I get tired of watching the same teams over and over always make the playoffs. I dont think the Hawks can beat them but its gonna be hella fun to watch em try. The Canes will take em down in the Finals :)devil
Me Too!!! My wings with franks that is. As far as watching the same team make the playoffs. 16 go. May the best one win. GO WINGS!!!!!!!!:)devil

·
Registered
121 Posts
Try mixing in a small splash of white vinegar.

I don't have set in stone recipe because I make my sauce to taste but it involves franks, cholula, real butter, honey, crushed red pepper and a little white vinger.

Best wings you'll ever have. And they definitely beat that shitty hockey team this thread is about.
I use butter also, one batch with honey and one with out. What the heck is cholula??

Go HAWKS!! :):)punch

·
Registered
631 Posts
I'm going to route for them only because they beat the Ducks. At least if they win the cup again, the loss to the red wings would be in vain.

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
Damn, I was gonna get ready to post my hot wing recipe.

·
Been here a while
610 Posts
The Red Wings will win. It was either them or the ducks. Whoever won that series would go on to win the cup. Obviously its now the wings.

Im a huge Kings fan, born and raised cheering them on. Im only now starting to like the ducks since they are not disney owned and the other local team. My two favorite non-local teams are the Red Wings and the Bruins (my pops was born in boston).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts