Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Coors Light Tour - 2010
341 Posts
thanks a ton guys! those are fricken sweet! do you guys think they are much better than bassetts or rewarders??
.... are you kidding? Not to knock any other products, but there is NO comparison between a "tuned" set of headers and an "off-the-shelf" set.

Do yourself a favor, and call Dom next week. He's in Bonneville right now trying to lay down ANOTHER speed record. He's a no bullshit guy, and can put you in touch with several racers who are running his headers... Then you can see what THEY think about his product.

Take care, John.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
.... are you kidding? Not to knock any other products, but there is NO comparison between a "tuned" set of headers and an "off-the-shelf" set.

Do yourself a favor, and call Dom next week. He's in Bonneville right now trying to lay down ANOTHER speed record. He's a no bullshit guy, and can put you in touch with several racers who are running his headers... Then you can see what THEY think about his product.

Take care, John.
haha well i figured:D i was hoping to get n answer like that!

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Although I am a jet guy, the lemons were around 1750 for a flat appl, the guy I talked to said, it would be a bit more considering My deal was not for a flat, wich there was a jig already made for!
its all labor I guess! nice looking headers though!
Doesn't burns make the "$tainle$$ one$"?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.