Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this for sale a while back and I am really interested. IF anybody know the current owner and if its still for sale I would appreciate it. Thanks.:)hand

Attachments

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
I saw this for sale a while back and I am really interested. IF anybody know the current owner and if its still for sale I would appreciate it. Thanks.:)hand
that's notta gullwing, its a true tunnel;) would haul major ass with just alil bit of power, perfect boat for a 454sbc:)devil:)grn they leave the hole sooooooooo hard too:)devil

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I think Bob Fry sold that one to another Aha Quin guy. I think it has a carburated blower motor in it now with zoomies. There might be pictures of it in Shoemakers section.

·
Amber Racing Services
4,341 Posts
I think Bob Fry sold that one to another Aha Quin guy. I think it has a carburated blower motor in it now with zoomies. There might be pictures of it in Shoemakers section.
That is correct ... boat has been sold

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh well.............. Looks like he got the pump and trailer with the deal. Nice boat though. Dang it!!!! I couldnt have put a motor like that in it anyways.:)hand

1 - 8 of 8 Posts