Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It appears not a soul in the media nor a single liberal here really wants to know what happened. They simply want this swept under the rug. I find it rather telling that Watergate harmed not a soul yet Nixon was badgered hourly/daily until he left office. Today however, where they have lied so much about Benghazi as well as Fast and Furious, which cost Americans their lives, that this president is filing executive orders to secure documents and information from view with the full blessing of the media and every single liberal - including our residents here. I guess Jack Nicholson was right - they can't handle the truth.

Benghazi slaughter.jpg

·
Registered
499 Posts
Doc,
Please don't forget the near 2 dozen SEAL team members that got shot down and killed. Yeah, the same SEAL team that killed OBL!!! Who ordered all those men on one helo??? Seems rather odd, but definetly not as blatant as Benghazi and F&F!!!

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I posted before that, if indeed it is a fact, the act of scrubbing OBL body and burying at sea is 10X the respect he has shown American victims..and dead Heros.....that perished due to his actions or inaction's.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
This is focking ridiculous!!! They spent half their time kissing her butt and telling her what a great woman she is.
I could care less about that. I could care less about political posturing. I want to know WTF happened and why the State Department and DoD didn't respond to an attack on a US Embassy!!
Forget about scoring political, points. That's the problem with these fockers on both sides!!! They forgot who the fock they work for!!!

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Reality

This is focking ridiculous!!! They spent half their time kissing her butt and telling her what a great woman she is.
I could care less about that. I could care less about political posturing. I want to know WTF happened and why the State Department and DoD didn't respond to an attack on a US Embassy!!
Forget about scoring political, points. That's the problem with these fockers on both sides!!! They forgot who the fock they work for!!!
The ruling class (political elite) whether Dem or GOP are becoming the same. They are like a "ring of Elephants"! Nose to tail covering each others ass and political future.:mad::mad:
The Beghazi hearings are a f**king joke. After watching for a while I had to turn it off before I puked.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
SO HellCat Hillary said she didnt know about any wires requesting additional support

HellCat says she takes full responsibility

HellCat says "we have to do a better job"

I wonder if she will get a pay cut/demotion/fired/put on probation??????????????

:hmmm:

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I am convinced it was swept under the rug so it would not come out right before the election. It is pretty frustrating because its hardly ever brought up and will be forgotten.. but then again those that voted for O probably don't care anyway... They have to go a long ways to convince me differently.. it was a cover up on purpose and I would bet almost all of them knew it... why on earth would they have not worked so hard to cover it up with the stupid ass story of the video?
Its pretty scary that we the citizens of this country can't get to the bottom of it and we have a president that seems to be able to cover it up... Scares the hell out of me anyway....

Yeah Hillary who cares? Millions of us!

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Plain and simple....

I am convinced it was swept under the rug so it would not come out right before the election. It is pretty frustrating because its hardly ever brought up and will be forgotten.. but then again those that voted for O probably don't care anyway... They have to go a long ways to convince me differently.. it was a cover up on purpose and I would bet almost all of them knew it... why on earth would they have not worked so hard to cover it up with the stupid ass story of the video?
Its pretty scary that we the citizens of this country can't get to the bottom of it and we have a president that seems to be able to cover it up... Scares the hell out of me anyway....

I fully agree, it was all about the fucking election. Blame the attack on anything except Al Quida, king obama has said AQ is "all but done", and any reference/evidence to the contrary might hurt the campaign... AND if they would've actually tried to rescue our people they would've had to explain why our Military was engaging "protesters"...... IMO, these lying bastards KNEW exactly what was happening and choose the campaign over American lives.... "Hell, it's only a few people, don't fuck up my re election over a few people"....
Ray

·
Registered
2,676 Posts

as far as I am concerned "Scum bags all of them." all of them should be hanged.

·
Registered
8,347 Posts

If this isn't all scary enough, the same people who voted for Obama twice will vote for her 2016.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
No way.....

If this isn't all scary enough, the same people who voted for Obama twice will vote for her 2016.
No way..... I really doubt 95-98% of blacks that actually vote, will vote for Hilary...... There will be no reason for them to even think about voting if "one of ours" isn't in the running..... That is exactly why Cain scared the hell out of the left..... Black vs Black = split.....
Ray

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
No way..... I really doubt 95-98% of blacks that actually vote, will vote for Hilary...... There will be no reason for them to even think about voting if "one of ours" isn't in the running..... That is exactly why Cain scared the hell out of the left..... Black vs Black = split.....
Ray
I tend to disagree. I ran across a group of black democrats on a political forum on fb. When I asked them who they would vote for Condoloeezza or Hillary during a political debate before the 2012 election, they all responded with Hillary. They love Hillary and Bill to boot!

As soon as Obama won they were already calling for Hillary in 2016. Maybe the black folks who never voted before Obama but otherwise generally speaking the black population is made up of democrats.

They consider Condoleezza Rice, Herman Cain, Allen West, etc.... to be sell outs or " Uncle Tom's".

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
I tend to disagree. I ran across a group of black democrats on a political forum on fb. When I asked them who they would vote for Condoloeezza or Hillary during a political debate before the 2012 election, they all responded with Hillary. They love Hillary and Bill to boot!

As soon as Obama won they were already calling for Hillary in 2016. Maybe the black folks who never voted before Obama but otherwise generally speaking the black population is made up of democrats.

They consider Condoleezza Rice, Herman Cain, Allen West, etc.... to be sell outs or " Uncle Tom's".
Free lunches knows no color.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
You know, only the democrats care about " my people ".
Its already been said by more than a few top dems that they would like to see no opposition to Hildabeast's running, so that the republicans can't beat on each other, point out each others "faults" on their dime, burn them selves out compaigning and have "the beast" bury them in the election.
It could very well happen just like that. Right now, she has a huge margin on every other dem, and a considerable margin on virtually every republican that might run against her.

The "free lunchers" and the tax and spend loons love her. She is their "coming one"
Obama is turnig out not to be "the one". Like John the Baptist.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 79 Posts