Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I really feel sorry for him that he's too ashamed to admit Marshall, Alinski, Ayres, reverend Wright, Soros, Cloward & Piven and many others were his inspiration and helped establish his agenda.
Anyone with a brain can see what he's doing and where his inspiration comes from. He wants to destroy America in favor of a one-world government.

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
I really feel sorry for him that he's too ashamed to admit Marshall, Alinski, Ayres, reverend Wright, Soros, Cloward & Piven and many others were his inspiration and helped establish his agenda.
Anyone with a brain can see what he's doing and where his inspiration comes from. He wants to destroy America in favor of a one-world government.
And his supporters are not in denial... they are "all on board" with this agenda.
Do you suppose they actually realize the final destination of this Obama Train?

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
And his supporters are not in denial... they are "all on board" with this agenda.
Do you suppose they actually realize the final destination of this Obama Train?
Great question! The first thing to happen will be the crash of our currency and the collapse of the government, as we know it which would cause an immediate discontinuation of all welfare, food stamps, freebies for illegals, etc. whereby the very liberals who support him with their all would be left with nothing and first to starve.

·
Registered
499 Posts
No way, most of his supporters will go down with the PC train!!! Hell, most are on entitlements, etc.... Admit the hand that feeds them is bad for America??? They are not that smart to figure it out the path is unsustainable!! And most don't care what the next generation gets... Libs nowadays are on the "what's good for ME" train...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts