Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good God,

Biden: "The world has changed and it's demanding action,"

O: "I will put everything I've got into this and so will Joe [Biden], but I tell you, the only way we can change is if the American people demand it,"

Since when does he give a rats ass about what the "American people" demand???? Oh wait, I guess he means the American People who suck at his teat.

Link...if you can stomach this shit:Obama unveils sweeping new gun control proposals - NBC Politics

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's hammer time...:)hammers
Hammers are next? I don't doubt it. Blunt force trauma kills more people that so called "assault weapons".....

wipe....

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
They can pass all the BS laws they want. I will not comply. I will not ceed my second amendment. Fuck them.
I will buy and sell as I have. Fuck them. I will campaing against anyone who votes for this. Fuck them.
Wags

·
Registered
40 Posts
They can pass all the BS laws they want. I will not comply. I will not ceed my second amendment. Fuck them.
I will buy and sell as I have. Fuck them. I will campaing against anyone who votes for this. Fuck them.
Wags
May they find my body in a bed of brass.......

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
May they find my body in a bed of brass.......
Ok, now basically good shit right there. I don't care how much of a ass kissing marxist commie you are, you have to admit, its going to bad news for you assholes when the time comes. You should be hoping its YOU that has to settle this shit and not passing it off to your kids and grandkids you pussies. Do you kids a favor and raise them as Americans instead of the marxists your parents raised you!!!! It may save their lives.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
strengthening penalties for gun trafficking
I guess this doesn't apply to Obama or Holder. "I am the law, I can't break it." :no:

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Ok, now basically good shit right there. I don't care how much of a ass kissing marxist commie you are, you have to admit, its going to bad news for you assholes when the time comes. You should be hoping its YOU that has to settle this shit and not passing it off to your kids and grandkids you pussies. Do you kids a favor and raise them as Americans instead of the marxists your parents raised you!!!! It may save their lives.
Bob, they're all pussies that probably had their lunch money stolen from them since kindergarten and all through college from the girl that plays the violin.
They probably still have pictures of themselves with curlers in their hair and makeup from when their little sisters liked to dress them up.

It stems from the liberals attempt to feminize the American public. Luckily people like most here (obviously not the liberals) had parents that treated them like a man instead of coddling them like a little girl.

·
Just Me
4,056 Posts
Of all the stupid things to make an executive order: Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes. It should also address doctor patient confidentiality and the fact that it isn't illegal to lie to your doctor.

How is a doctor supposed to work in, "Do you have any guns in your house?" And more importantly who is the doctor supposed to be asking that question to? Is the pediatritian supposed to ask every kid that comes in and then report that little Johny lives in an unsafe environment because his daddy owns guns? And since his executive orders only can apply to federal employees, is he now trying to suggest that all doctors are federal employees? Was this some stipulation in the Obama Care we didn't know about?

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Of all the stupid things to make an executive order: Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes. It should also address doctor patient confidentiality and the fact that it isn't illegal to lie to your doctor.

How is a doctor supposed to work in, "Do you have any guns in your house?" And more importantly who is the doctor supposed to be asking that question to? Is the pediatritian supposed to ask every kid that comes in and then report that little Johny lives in an unsafe environment because his daddy owns guns? And since his executive orders only can apply to federal employees, is he now trying to suggest that all doctors are federal employees? Was this some stipulation in the Obama Care we didn't know about?
No need to remind you of a country in 1930s that started out this way right? Federally employeed doctors? In Amercia? Doctors sworn to uphold the law of the land even if that means condemning the elderly, blind, deaf, physically disabled, mentally ill, even obese, rounded up and eliminated for the "good" of the masses and country?

Wonder if they will be looking to others to put a stop to it, IF THEY WERE ARMED!!!!!

Number one question asked of EVERY SINGLE Nuremberg witness, WHY DIDN'T YOU DO ANYTHING TO STOP IT"
Probably nothing because they had all been disarmed.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Just Me
4,056 Posts
No need to remind you of a country in 1930s that started out this way right? Federally employeed doctors? In Amercia? Doctors sworn to uphold the law of the land even if that means condemning the elderly, blind, deaf, physically disabled, mentally ill, even obese, rounded up and eliminated for the "good" of the masses and country?

Wonder if they will be looking to others to put a stop to it, IF THEY WERE ARMED!!!!!

Number one question asked of EVERY SINGLE Nuremberg witness, WHY DIDN'T YOU DO ANYTHING TO STOP IT"
Probably nothing because they had all been disarmed.
I agree and like I said, How can any doctor work in do you have guns at home into a conversation about your medical health unless you accidentally got shot, or someone beat the crap out of you?

The first time the doctor asked me a question like that would be the last time I saw that doctor. Either that or I MIGHT tell him the truth even though its none of his business. Nope, I sold all my guns to some guy back when it looked like the Lefty Lous were going to try to outlaw them. Better to get some money for them as opposed to just turning them in.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I lost my guns in a canoeing mishap on lake Winnepesaki.....
just sayin.....

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
The first time the doctor asked me a question like that would be the last time I saw that doctor. Either that or I MIGHT tell him the truth even though its none of his business. Nope, I sold all my guns to some guy back when it looked like the Lefty Lous were going to try to outlaw them. Better to get some money for them as opposed to just turning them in.
My doctor is an avid hunter. ;)

And I sold all my guns to some guy named "Bill".

1 - 15 of 15 Posts