Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you just watched the Alfred Smith Dinner and think Obama has lost all enthusiasm for re-election?

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
I sure hope he is done

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
I think that if enough is made about Obama's retort about our murdered ambassador being "not optimal" he's done!!

Mr. President, money for green energy companies that go bankrupt is not an optimal use of our tax dollar, 11% unemployment is not an optimal use or our work force.
4 murdered in our own embassy not optimal???? WTF, 4 murdered in our embassy should be unacceptable!!!!!!

·
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
His timing was way off. No enthusiasm, no prep. He was reading the teleprompter like 3rd grader reading War and Peace. He did say WE killed bin laden instead of "I killed bin laden"

·
Registered
653 Posts
His timing was way off. No enthusiasm, no prep. He was reading the teleprompter like 3rd grader reading War and Peace.
Romney had a great speech and was funny as hell to boot . He even had a few kinds words about Obama

Once Obama got up i turned the channel so i missed his little skit , I imagine i can catch it online some where

·
Registered
653 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
His timing was way off. No enthusiasm, no prep. He was reading the teleprompter like 3rd grader reading War and Peace. He did say WE killed bin laden instead of "I killed bin laden"
Thats because he has learned the displeasure the Muzzies have for the killer of OBL. It was written on the walls in Libya. I figure if it got ugly enough for him he will blame Bush for it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Banned
6,729 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I watched the Al Smith Dinner. Romney had a more enthusiastic reception. He had some very funny and very political cutting lines. He ended graciously and respected Hussien.

I think Romney has a very good chance of winning.

Has anybody done any polling in the consistent blue states? Who knows, there may be a surprise or two. The pundents had Carter way up in the polls, and Reagan took all of the western blue states. Wishfull thinking I suppose.

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
I watched the Al Smith Dinner. Romney had a more enthusiastic reception. He had some very funny and very political cutting lines. He ended graciously and respected Hussien.

I think Romney has a very good chance of winning.

Has anybody done any polling in the consistent blue states? Who knows, there may be a surprise or two. The pundents had Carter way up in the polls, and Reagan took all of the western blue states. Wishfull thinking I suppose.
Who knows what will happen? There is a lot of time between now and election day with a lot of wishful thinking from both sides.:yes:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I thought the best line from Romney was him trying his best to get his message to the people and the media was doing its best to keep it from the people.... Great stuff

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I know MSNBC is desperate and grasping at straws.
Binders .... really thats what they have for a big story today.
Lawrence O’Donnell wanting to fight Taggart Romney. A talk show host calling out a Presidential candidate's son. Now there is some real TV...real dumb ass and desperate TV.
How can they even call themselves a news station? They have Obama slogan as theirs on the screen.
And people talk about Fox.:rolleyes:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts