Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there were three boats all magics at pirates are these guys part of performance boats? also i have never been passed quite like i was on saturday by a boat called "lick this" and the team CRC bOAT unreal boats..

the ole carrera ran great but i still need a boat i want to off this boat its getting old and seems undependable...

·
It's good to be alive
1,498 Posts
there were three boats all magics at pirates are these guys part of performance boats? also i have never been passed quite like i was on saturday by a boat called "lick this" and the team CRC bOAT unreal boats..

the ole carrera ran great but i still need a boat i want to off this boat its getting old and seems undependable...
Wow, it is very rare to see 3 Magics on the same beach let alone the same day:D

·
Registered
355 Posts
Lick This is becoming a bit of a regular in the Moabi channel I guess. it was there last weekend as well. Not often a 44' Skater putters up the channel that at low water barely fits one pontoon boat, but they're making it work.

It's too bad Magic is down and out, they have the consensus best looking boat lines/gel-paint combo among my group of Moabi regulars.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Lick This is becoming a bit of a regular in the Moabi channel I guess. it was there last weekend as well. Not often a 44' Skater putters up the channel that at low water barely fits one pontoon boat, but they're making it work.

It's too bad Magic is down and out, they have the consensus best looking boat lines/gel-paint combo among my group of Moabi regulars.
46'

·
It is what it is
2,580 Posts
i WASNT SAYING THAT THERE WERE 3 MAGICS THERE WAS A GROUP OF PEOPLE AND THEY ARRIVED ON 3 MAGICS.. I GUESSSOME FOLKS NEED A BIT MORE EXPLAININ
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( What's your point? You saw three Magics, with a multiple number of people on them, and wondered if they were part of the forums? Since they made a crap load of boats, with out pictures or a better description, no have no chance of anyone here identifying them from your statement.

·
MLC - Mid Life Crisis
1,038 Posts
Forget the boat. How about that ass-shot in the bottom right of that photo. Nice!

·
Islander Transient
1,839 Posts
Forget the boat. How about that ass-shot in the bottom right of that photo. Nice!
What boat? :D
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( What's your point? You saw three Magics, with a multiple number of people on them, and wondered if they were part of the forums?
One time I was in the channel and saw 3 DCBs, anyone from here?

·
Registered
5,685 Posts

Didn't RexOne tell you enough spam?

Ohh.. Yes, he did..

Boatless give the take over payments bs and spam a rest please. You've already been kicked off one forum, don't make it a double header.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.