Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*********** Who wear's what for sunglasses, Oakley, Maui jim ?????

I'm an Oakley fan so that's all i wear. The whole family is hooked up with OAKLEY gear. Just wondering how many OAKLEY fans are out there.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Maui jim for me. I like the Oakley's, but got a great deal on the Maui's that I coult not pass up.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I've always liked Oakleys too - ever since that first old school pair that looked like mx goggles. These days, I wear the Gascans and Oilcans, but I'll wear other brands too.

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Grey Spy when casual

Black Prada when I'm dressed up for something

But I'm waiting for my Varne' (sp) to come back in - got a perfect pair waiting since about 1980.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
After meeting Jim Jannard when he sponsored Scotty Cannon's TF/FC we learned of his amazing story. Since then, our family have been Oakley fans all the way. I wear M Frames with Heater lenses. My wife has the 24 CT X Metal ones that look like Romeos, Paul, Buzzz and Dave have so many pairs in a variety of styles that they can't be counted and my three daughters have all had their share of Oakleys as well. Hands down, they are the best glasses I've ever owned!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Right now oakleys, before that Electric, and before that Von Zipper, and before that Spy's. I have no allegiance.

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
Got ahold of a pair of Oakleys 3-4 years ago somehow, not sure what series they are, closest thing to them on Oakley's website are the Whiskers. Been some pretty damn good sunglasses. Slammed the hood down on 'em a few times one afternoon, not realizing I had left them there on the radiator support. :)sphss Didn't hardly hurt them at all, still wearing them. :p

Spy's & Ray-Ban's before these.....

·
Registered
785 Posts
BLACK BOX...
coming to an authorized dealer near you...

1 - 20 of 116 Posts