Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been doing this for years....Someone asked me why I did this today and I told them, you dont? haha. If you dont do this, look at the cans top next time and see the sort of shit thats stuck in there...not to mention rat piss and other stuff that can be on it!:)st:D

·
Dazed and confused!
512 Posts
I always wipe the top of my soda can. I used to work at a warehouse that stored Pepsi, and there were all kinds of things crawling on those cans.

By the way saw you in Kokomo's on Saturday but you were dancing with a honey to be bother with a board member like me..:D Maybe next time..

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I always wipe the top of my soda can. I used to work at a warehouse that stored Pepsi, and there were all kinds of things crawling on those cans.

By the way saw you in Kokomo's on Saturday but you were dancing with a honey to be bother with a board member like me..:D Maybe next time..
Uhhhhh which one??:D Should have said something...she would have stepped to the side till I was finished talking!!!:)sphss:)devil

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
Never, germs make you stronger.

I hope it's just your soda cans you wipe off, because if it's your beer cans your sure to get blisters on your hands from the quantity, and that would ruin your sex life. :D

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Never, germs make you stronger.

I hope it's just your soda cans you wipe off, because if it's your beer cans your sure to get blisters on your hands from the quantity, and that would ruin your sex life. :D
I rarley drink can beer....shit just dont taste the same....At my age..I dont think I can ruin my sex life...Im one mean motorboatin summmaabitch!!:D

1 - 20 of 46 Posts