Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Don't Taze Me, Bro!
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this email today. I've been offered a job in the UK. I'll get an apartment, a car and salary of over 90 thou a year (at the current conversion rate).

Dear Aupair / Nanny,

Aupair / Nanny is urgently needed.

My name is Mrs. Linda perry, I am 39 years old Woman, I work Engineering Company in United Kingdom and i don't usually stays home unless during weekends.My contact address is : 21,Collingham Road Kensington Norwich,London Sw5 Olx England.

I am urgenly need an Aupair / Nanny for my 2 children... Name Glosery and judiet. they are both 3 and 6 years old, Cos i am currently offer a job in my previous company as a stock keeper at the London Super market.

I am a busy woman and my husband who is the father of my children is also an international oil firm Man working with the Oil firm in the state of America as the chief Enginearing in the state. So we are so less busy and do not stay at home regularly that why will need an Aupair / Nanny to take a good care after our 2 children.

We are offering 1,500 pounds every four weeks and 500 pounds weekly allowance... You will have your own apartment with a personal bathroom and toilet..

if you are willing to work with us, We will provide you a personal car that you will be use here in Uk. your duty is to just take a good care of the children and took them to the school...

if you are interest in this offer kindly email me back at this email or phone number ( [email protected] ), so that i will be bale to get back to you immediately.

I am waiting for your urgently respond. Thank you for taking the time to read my mails /offer

Sincerely.

Mrs Linda Perry

Do you think I should take it? ;)

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
I think the nanny thing is a front. Fact is, she is hitting on you, and rumor of your sexual prowess has now reached all the way across the Atlantic. :)

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
You will wake up nekked in the tub missing a kidney.
Other than that I say go for it.:p

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
Wow, and you don't even have to travel to Nigeria to get your money.:)bulb

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Dont do it. The two kids are probably little monsters and will torture you.

·
Premium Member
1,266 Posts
Got this email today. I've been offered a job in the UK. I'll get an apartment, a car and salary of over 90 thou a year (at the current conversion rate).

Do you think I should take it? ;)

WOW SO WHAT YA GOING TO DO?
its cold over there:( dont do it...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts