Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever wonder what could happen if you mess with a law enforcement officer in Texas - rather graphic....
Living on the border, we are all familiar with criminals coming from Mexican gangs. In this situation, three armed felons crossed the US border, and tried to rob an off duty El Paso, Texas police officer dressed in civilian clothes, while he stood in front of a bank. The plan was for two of them to grab his backpack and toss it to an accomplice on a stolen motorcycle. However, the well prepared Police Officer shot all of them, managing to kill 2 immediately. The 3rd one was shot in both arms and bled to death before help arrived.

Do you realize how much the US taxpayer saved by not having to prosecute these worthless thugs?

Arrest and detention for 1 night = -$6,000
Transportation for deportation back to Mexico the next day = -$1000
Air time for Obama to apologize in 30 min speech = -$25,000,000 =$25,007,000

Four .40 rounds = $1.00
Auction on one used slightly scratched motorcycle = $2500
Taxpayer savings = $25,004,499.50
Not bad, not bad at all!

They Picked The Wrong Man to Rob - Only in TEXAS !! God Bless 'Em!

THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES.

THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .40 S&W ROUND IS ABOUT 1225 FEET PER SECOND...

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Looks like it was a Hispanic police officer. AG Holder and La Raza can't play the race card on this. You know they would if it was a Caucasian officer.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I bet Bobo is pissed. That guy just killed 3 potential Democrats!!! :)bulb

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Good Question, Also looks like it is in Mexico not Texas
Hate to tell you but alot of the border states are starting to look like Mexico due to numbers of illeagals infiltrating and destroying American towns and cities.:)sphss

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Can anybody post a link to the story from a reputable source? Those pics look staged. The color of the blood is not right and look at the one guy that is suposed to be dead holding his head up.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Can anybody post a link to the story from a reputable source? Those pics look staged. The color of the blood is not right and look at the one guy that is suposed to be dead holding his head up.
Maybe it is the guy that bled to death? Not sure. I got it in an email also and have seen it on message boards up to a year and a half ago.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
I love a happy ending.:D

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Looks like Doc's gory "El Paso,Texas Police officer shoots bad guys" post may be a little.. lets say inaccurate? Those motorcycles look a little odd too. Well Doctor, man of impeccable credibility here on the PRF, where did you get this? Inquiring minds want to know.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Looks like Doc's gory "El Paso,Texas Police officer shoots bad guys" post may be a little.. lets say inaccurate? Those motorcycles look a little odd too. Well Doctor, man of impeccable credibility here on the PRF, where did you get this? Inquiring minds want to know.
I got the same e-mail others did. Impeccable credibility? Your words not mine. I'm just a regular guy. Did you expect more for some reason?

So where did you find the inaccuracy?

·
Banned
1,517 Posts
Well tommorow Doc can go to church and thank god for the carnage you sir are a contridiction you spew religion then cheer something like this......come sit on grandpas lap and look at the nice pics I posted

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Well tommorow Doc can go to church and thank god for the carnage you sir are a contridiction you spew religion then cheer something like this......come sit on grandpas lap and look at the nice pics I posted
Why, would a religious person stand there and be robed? What the hell would religion have to do with this post.

Those pics look like they could be in SoCal too.

·
Banned
1,517 Posts
Why, would a religious person stand there and be robed? What the hell would religion have to do with this post.

Those pics look like they could be in SoCal too.[/QUO

Let's let mr redpost explain himself then you can hump his leg

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
To make sure I understand your logic (or lack thereof:)
Religious people should not defend themselves?
Going to Church is the difference between allowing crime and stopping it?

You're confusing me with this statement.

It's true, I regularly attend and worship. I also will stand for what I believe and in defense of myself, my country, my family and my religious beliefs. You are saying that is somehow wrong?????? Please explain?????

From your statement, you are indicating no religious person should take defensive action such as this officer did. I'll respectfully disagree.

Assuming this officer also attends and worships in Church, are you saying he was wrong and the three attackers were right in this situation? Your democrat roots are starting to show again. May be time to re-bleach.
While you are in the hairdresser's chair, you might want to brush up on your spelling as well.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts