Performance Boats Forum banner

Whoops! Illegals picked on the wrong guy! (caution, graphic)

13K views 130 replies 24 participants last post by  75 TX 
#1 ·
Ever wonder what could happen if you mess with a law enforcement officer in Texas - rather graphic....
Living on the border, we are all familiar with criminals coming from Mexican gangs. In this situation, three armed felons crossed the US border, and tried to rob an off duty El Paso, Texas police officer dressed in civilian clothes, while he stood in front of a bank. The plan was for two of them to grab his backpack and toss it to an accomplice on a stolen motorcycle. However, the well prepared Police Officer shot all of them, managing to kill 2 immediately. The 3rd one was shot in both arms and bled to death before help arrived.

Do you realize how much the US taxpayer saved by not having to prosecute these worthless thugs?

Arrest and detention for 1 night = -$6,000
Transportation for deportation back to Mexico the next day = -$1000
Air time for Obama to apologize in 30 min speech = -$25,000,000 =$25,007,000

Four .40 rounds = $1.00
Auction on one used slightly scratched motorcycle = $2500
Taxpayer savings = $25,004,499.50
Not bad, not bad at all!

They Picked The Wrong Man to Rob - Only in TEXAS !! God Bless 'Em!

THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES.

THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .40 S&W ROUND IS ABOUT 1225 FEET PER SECOND...

See less See more
#11 ·
Can anybody post a link to the story from a reputable source? Those pics look staged. The color of the blood is not right and look at the one guy that is suposed to be dead holding his head up.

#14 ·
I love a happy ending.:D

#17 ·
Well tommorow Doc can go to church and thank god for the carnage you sir are a contridiction you spew religion then cheer something like this......come sit on grandpas lap and look at the nice pics I posted

#28 · (Edited)
Well This "El Paso,Texas police officer shoots three Mexicans" post has no legitimate news source in google.

This fake story originated word for word on Dr James Wickstroms White Christian Identity website. Yep! Wickstrom is a real god fearin' racist anti Semite Aryan brotherhood white supremest blogger and far right radio show host type of guy.

Google or Wiki this guy. He is really out there. Check his bizarre website out.

BTW Wickstrom posts in red font ?

Doctor. Are you a White Christian Identity loon like this guy? Say it ain't so Doc

#30 ·
Well This "El Paso,Texas police officer shoots three Mexicans" post has no legitimate news source in google.

This fake story originated word for word on Dr James Wickstroms White Christian Identity website. Yep! Wickstrom is a real god fearin' racist anti Semite Aryan brotherhood white supremest blogger and far right radio show host type of guy.

Google or Wiki this guy. He is really out there. Check it out.

Doctor are you a White Christian Identity loon like this guy? Say it ain't so Doc
Doc is not a Doctor he's a land sales guy who is currently selling discounted vanities he also thought it a jab to call me Larry Holmes awhile back judge that as you will.

#34 ·
Home Boy,
#1 Would you allow yourself to be robbed when you have the right to protect yourself
#2 What does religion have to do with shooting three thieves, or posting the material.
The only thing I got back from you was about a spelling error.
Looks like you like to attack the person and not the issue. Typical Democrat you are.

#35 ·
Well letsee a person that attends church, believes in god and encourages us all to do likewise probably harbors a certain amount of love for his fellow man ie a love of humanity sooo why would a person that is and does all the heretofore mentioned(Doc) throw up a thread with pics of carnage and his delight in seeing such carnage You have no idea what my political affiliation is but I have a pretty good idea that you are an assumptive idiot

#55 ·
Fake or Real??????? I don't give a Chit. If it is real, and I think it is, :)violent44............:)devil

The story is fake......totally, 100% fake. Look at the web site I posted if you're not sure (that's where this "Internet Rumor" came from).

Other then that, please continue.....:D:)devil:)hand

#49 ·
It took you that long to type out those 12 measly words? Good God homoz, lay off the sauce....it's making you dumber than you already are.
Thanks for the sentiment homoz, but no misery here. Just wedded bliss:D
Try 09/11/09 if you wanna continue with your little game. My comments aren't what you described....but when does a demoncrat ever let the facts get in the way of their delusional story?

#50 · (Edited)
Here you go homoz....
Are spectators allowed to bring in coolers with food and drinks? Or is it like Elsinore where you must buy all your food and drink from the concession stands?
Thanks
Yes, the drags. Nothing, huh? That's so weak. Guess I'll be sneaking my shitt in just like @ Elsinore.
From all my trips to the drags at Ming......You can bring all the food and beverages you want, EXCEPT NO ALCOHOL. If you want beer, there will be a vender on site. Since parking is only a few minutes walk outside the track, an occasional "beer run" is no problem.

No clue about rules regarding dogs, but it seems there are always plenty of them there.
Yes you can bring a cooler, yes you can bring dogs, you can bring your own beer but you should put it on the bottom of your cooler and cover liberally with ice,sodas,whatever. Parking is right across the road (2 lane lake road) See ya there
Not quite the snivel-fest you portrayed. Nice try. Now go back to playing butt-darts you pansy.

#57 ·
From what I find it happened in Brazil no later than 2008. It was not Texas and the story circulating through email is a fabrication of some creativity circulating through someone's mind on what might be a good fiction movie. googleisthemaster:)

Its been suggested removing the photos due to bad taste for the forum however I am not a big fan of censorship nor the pc or dumbing down of society to think everything should be cleansed and rosy all the time for public consumption. The truth is not always clean and tidy of the ways of the world and there is a warning in the thread title. If another mod or admin disagrees they can certainly remove the photos.

Many thousands of murders occurred last year in Mexico many of which would probably make this pictorial look like a basket of flowers. The same throughout history in most nations including the US. Thousands of our soldiers and people of other nations are killed each year yet no graphic images reach any news organization at least in the west. Perhaps if people were exposed to the reality of the world going's on we would not be becoming a nation of dumbed down PC leaning folks that think all is well as long as the grass in the front yard is still green and clean water still flows from the tap.

#58 ·
Rexone makes good points....but I still think the whole thing looks staged. In 10 years as a paramedic I've seen lots of violence and the end result. I've never seen "dead" guys moving around the scene.

Look at the orientation of the "bodies", they are different from one picture to the next. Notice the motorcycle cop in black leathers looking around, basically doing nothing while the "off-duty" cop is prancing around pointing his gun at the "dead" guys.

I've seen better makeup and staged shootings at our annual disaster drills where we got college drama students (and their makeup departments) to play the "victims".:)bulb

Just my $.02.

#60 ·
Good points it very well may be staged particularly since there is little to be found about any actual occurrence of such an incident. It's not US though and language on signs etc on pics I found that are not posted above indicate Brazil as does another website with a link from 2008.

#61 ·
Its been suggested removing the photos due to bad taste for the forum
No doubt from one of our candy ass resident democrats who has nothing to do but cry when they can't get (have) their way.

Boo ****ing hoo! Pussy!!! :|err

#64 ·
What would you do.

Are you a Democrat, Republican or Southern Republican?

Question: How do you tell the difference between Democrats, Republicans and Southern Republicans? The answer can be found by posing the following question:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, raises the knife, and charges.
You are carrying a Glock .40, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Democrat's Answer:

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!

Does the man look poor or oppressed?

Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?

Could we run away?

What does my wife think?

What about the kids?

Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?

What does the law say about this situation?

Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it?

Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?

Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?

Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?

If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?

Should I call 9-1-1?

Why is this street so deserted?

We need to raise taxes, have a paint and weed day and make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.

This is all so confusing!

I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to come to a consensus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Republican's Answer:

BANG!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Southern Republican's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

click....(sounds of reloading).

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

click

Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips?"

G
#65 ·
Sunday, July, 11 2010 AP

Three Americans Dead

The men were gunned down by an alleged illegal in downtown Phoenix. Witnesses state that the man holding the gun had previously shot and killed a man and his wife while exiting church services. Details on the victims are being withheld.

F'n moron !!!!

#66 · (Edited)
It's an Internet e-mail roaming everywhere. I received it last week, so how does your source post it today? I'm sure an illegal would hang around hovering over the mess waiting for law enforcement to congratulate him.

Moron is right! Oh, and imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.