Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Chuck, are you going out with yours this weekend? I will be on the river with mine from friday to monday. There was a yellow Wrigt at the river on sunday, I talked to him and he said he normally boats on the IL. I hope to see it back out this weekend, (even though it had a ford in it) LOL It sounded good. Somone has to come down with a loud boat to make noise!!!! Mine is quiet now!!!! And slow!

·
Boat Nut
5,131 Posts
As you saw, no boat for me yet, thanks for the blast up and down the river! Nice not to get tossed almost out of the boat on every boat wake. The truck camper is nearly done, I will finish the rigging this week, then get the boat ready.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you running the island this year? If you are, good luck Chuck!!!! I just got a new pd cable and a rooster booster from George at ARS Marine. He is a dam nice guy and is more than willing to help in any way he can. mabe now I can run the pd handle less than half way up. LOL See you guys on the river this wedkend.

·
Boat Nut
5,131 Posts
No island racing for me.... Three Lakes, Kosh, and Jewel. Sounds like your ready for some bridge washing:wedgie:

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Three lakes I have heard of, Kosh I know, but Jewel, you going shopping with the boat???? Whare is that one at? Is it close?

·
Boat Nut
5,131 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Holy crap, I stopped by Tommy's and his boat looks great with the psi screw blower and hat. He said he is runnig it on E85.

·
Boat Nut
5,131 Posts
He is having some trouble dialing in the EFI, his laptop was not playing nice. Yes the PSI screw blower is a Beast!

I hope to be on the water, next weekend. The RV is about done, propane systems SUCK! :bangmyhead:

When I wrap it up, the boat comes out for some tuning, then head up to Three Lakes WI.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you were serious about the carrea, make me an offer. Im running into money issues, and thinking about letting it go. I hate to, but I cant find a part time job.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts