Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, we're only 4 weeks away from the first NJBA race, who's showing up? If the weather stays as it's been lately with no rain, should be a nice weekend. Good March air should produce some quick #s that the guys back East can all say we're cheating with. :stir:

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Grey Matter will be there in BGJ trim. Would you be interested in some 660 grudge racing Dale?
For sure in October! :))THumbsUp But not at this race, as we put gears in it for the 1,000'. Plus, I need more passes to get my reaction time down before I try grudge racing anybody! :yes: This event we'll be trying all the hardware changes we made this winter, and some different props. I'd love to watch you guys raise the bar though, and get well into the 3.6s! Give us something to shoot for in October. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
321 will be there !!!! Can't wait to race at Ming with the NJBA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
379 Posts
So,your going to Race with parts Still not paid for?
You owe Cooper ....Looser
As far as I'm aware hes been paid along time ago. Any way, I really don't see how that's any of your business. You now what they say about those who live in glass houses.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, I'm out for this race now.......I've got to work that weekend to finish up a project on time. Work comes before play for me, as it's what pays for all this shit in the first place. Hope to see you all at the April race though! Good luck to everyone and be safe. :)hand

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
As far as I'm aware hes been paid along time ago. Any way, I really don't see how that's any of your business. You now what they say about those who live in glass houses.
Its my business when my friend calls me looking for you............anyway glass house? nothing to fear or hide here

1 - 20 of 20 Posts