Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Hangin' with Kobayashi
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Dish satellite contract is up next month and Verizon has been trying to get me to convert to their FiOS set-up. Is it any better than satellite? Is the pricing any better? Picture quality? Channel line-up?

Pros & Cons?

Thanks
KS

·
Ultra 27 Shadow
1,870 Posts
I have Verizon Fios (Triple Bundle Package). I like it way better. Not as many HD channels (yet), but better service all around. Also, it is cheaper than when I had direct TV. I have internet, phone and TV.

Mike

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
I was looking into the AT&T FIOS service. Anyone have that? What channels don't you get in comparison to Direct? I have Dish now and the service kinda sucks and we get a lot of pixilating on the DVR'd shows. My contract is up and we are trying to figure out which way to go. The AT&T FIOS has a feature to DVR 4 shows at a time and my Dish service only allows 2 at a time which can be a pain sometimes.

·
MAMA TRIED
1,661 Posts
I think I'm going Verizon Fios soon. Triple package. I'm waiting for right deal to lock into though.

·
ytosemitesam
148 Posts
Dish 622 / 722

I was looking into the AT&T FIOS service. Anyone have that? What channels don't you get in comparison to Direct? I have Dish now and the service kinda sucks and we get a lot of pixilating on the DVR'd shows. My contract is up and we are trying to figure out which way to go. The AT&T FIOS has a feature to DVR 4 shows at a time and my Dish service only allows 2 at a time which can be a pain sometimes.
The above will show 4 diff. pictures at one time always have....Sam

1 - 10 of 10 Posts