Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dunno if the guy posts on here or not but cruising down the fwy today i saw a white jetboat with a wakeboard tower on it.. Didnt get a chance to see what kinda of boat but it looked somewhat like my tahiti same time looked halfway good and im sure much better than the little ski tow that attaches to the bell housing..

info on this boat?? id like to see some close up pics.

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
If it was white with blue accents, I met the guy about a month ago. He doesn't post here. Nice boat, nice guy. He actually came over to talk to me about my boat at the launch ramp at Discovery Park. I can't remember his name (Brian maybe), but I think he said the boat was a Sanger (??) that ran about 65mph. I've seen him on the river several times over the summer. Again, very Nice guy.

Every time I meet someone cool on the river I (ask) tell them about this web site. I guess some haven't had the experience of having a life on the net to go along with their regular stuff. 5 years ago I would have laughed at the idea too.

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Sounds fun
tower + place diverter+ asshole friend = fuuuuuuunnn :)bulb

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
Sounds fun
tower + place diverter+ asshole friend = fuuuuuuunnn :)bulb
I'd like to see a video of that!!!

That would be a great way to get rid of a clingy girlfried too :D

·
Registered
498 Posts
I dunno if the guy posts on here or not but cruising down the fwy today i saw a white jetboat with a wakeboard tower on it.. Didnt get a chance to see what kinda of boat but it looked somewhat like my tahiti same time looked halfway good and im sure much better than the little ski tow that attaches to the bell housing..

info on this boat?? id like to see some close up pics.
I've seen that boat on Camp Far West Lake about every time I have gone there. Never meet the guy though.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nah not a roll bar, full on wakeboard tower like the natiques and master crafts....

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dont wanna look like one just wanted another option to pull someone.. I enjoy wakeboarding very much just cant afford the boat for it lol.... If i got one that is removeable i think it would be ok nothing permanent though. Or atleast one of the poles with the strap around the bow..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey

The guys name is Rich and he is a good buddy of mine. He still is going out about twice a week. The tower is a boss tower with wake board racks. He runs a 455 w/ a berk and jetovator. The boat is white with blue and purple accents clean boat for sure and the low pro tower is sick!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts