Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Always wanted to go, just didn't have the time. I'm looking for the usual info, lodging, meeting place, launch location, time, if anyone is showing up......馃槒ah hem. It would be cool to have a large group. Maybe no one will see this post because of farce book. I don't do that type of communication. Sorry i am old school.

Registered
Secord

I've been following the weather and I hope the 'forecast' changes. It's looking cool, a bit of wind and chance of rain.
I've always wanted to try Secord.

I only recently signed on to facebook last month. There's cool nostalgic boat stuff there (reason that sucked me in) but I still like this better.

Registered
Me!
You guys can Launch your boats at Secord Lake Marina. There address is 2631 Lakeshore Dr Gladwin, MI 48624. You guys can launch your boats at no charge. The owners of the Marina are Hot Boat guys. We had a great time last year and had a good turn out. Hope to see even more guys here this year.

Registered
2 years ago it rained a little, but we still had a great time.

Last year we had over 30 boats, and another great time.

I've been following the weather and I hope the 'forecast' changes. It's looking cool, a bit of wind and chance of rain.
I've always wanted to try Secord.

I only recently signed on to facebook last month. There's cool nostalgic boat stuff there (reason that sucked me in) but I still like this better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts