Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well all ,

It has been a interesting year for good ol lucky !! Sorry i have been so quiet but .... Dam times are tough !!!

Brief overview --
Still a handsom focker
took the boat out twice .
cost more money than it should have both times .
It is on the trailer and in the garage where every affordable boat should be .
Evening meals consist of Vodka, instant mashed potatos and or cereal .
Gourmet meals are out , If you want any reciepes ideas from me , you will find creative dishes for beanie weines .

Dating is the best it ever has been ?? which i still do not quite understand .. when i was wining and dinning - I was only screwing once or twice a week ??
Now that i am a poor focker I am the Bill Gates vaginaly challenged ( Schudueling ) .. Boy, the stories i have for winter time. Thanks Ratso for the book hoochie 101. Everything that man has ever said about women has been spot on .

My 16 y/o is going on 20 and i have came home to a few parties . More stories for the winter ......

I miss all of you and hope you guys are doing well - Scarlotta is still a monkey wrench , I Hope he has been doing well this season - I have been so far out of the loop , I have lost the stats of my favortie swing set .

I hope to see all of you at some point - Once again i am off like a prom dress - big brother is watching ( work ) later people - Chris

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
So your personal add would read something like:

Semi ugly desperate broke alcoholic man who cant cook but likes cleaning will pay for sex with empties.

gotcha... lol

Hope alls good man!

·
Re - Member?
768 Posts
Long time , no talk.....or see!!!!!!!!!!1

Well all ,

It has been a interesting year for good ol lucky !! Sorry i have been so quiet but .... Dam times are tough !!!

Brief overview --
Still a handsom focker
took the boat out twice .
cost more money than it should have both times .
It is on the trailer and in the garage where every affordable boat should be .
Evening meals consist of Vodka, instant mashed potatos and or cereal .
Gourmet meals are out , If you want any reciepes ideas from me , you will find creative dishes for beanie weines .

Dating is the best it ever has been ?? which i still do not quite understand .. when i was wining and dinning - I was only screwing once or twice a week ??
Now that i am a poor focker I am the Bill Gates vaginaly challenged ( Schudueling ) .. Boy, the stories i have for winter time. Thanks Ratso for the book hoochie 101. Everything that man has ever said about women has been spot on .
My 16 y/o is going on 20 and i have came home to a few parties . More stories for the winter ......
I miss all of you and hope you guys are doing well - Scarlotta is still a monkey wrench , I Hope he has been doing well this season - I have been so far out of the loop , I have lost the stats of my favortie swing set .
I hope to see all of you at some point - Once again i am off like a prom dress - big brother is watching ( work ) later people - Chris
Glad to hear at least something is going right for ya. Kinda slow here in AZ lately but Halloween is coming up and I'm headed to my cousin's wedding to BoobyBouncer this weekend........not my fault:)sphss My boat is apart again....interior out so I can service v-drive and tight everything up, need a new bilge pump and fix night lights. Can't afford to do anything......and Christmas is coming.........hell, World Finals here in Phx are next month too.

·
Re - Member?
768 Posts

Semi ugly desperate broke alcoholic man who cant cook but likes cleaning will pay for sex with empties.

gotcha... lol

Hope alls good man!
He might be broke but he's never been desperate. I was at his house last year and I must have seen :p 4 diff. women walk through his front door in an hour wondering what they could do to help him.:)devil

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
He might be broke but he's never been desperate. I was at his house last year and I must have seen :p 4 diff. women walk through his front door in an hour wondering what they could do to help him.:)devil
We all get visits from the gilrscouts...they don't count! :p

·
Registered
544 Posts

Semi ugly desperate broke alcoholic man who cant cook but likes cleaning will pay for sex with GOATS.

gotcha... lol

Hope alls good man!

You missed by just that much..... :D :D

·
Premium Member
904 Posts
Ol L.S. Is Hanging on Still have 3 homes the Boat my truck and 3 Other Vehicles..Only thing Ive given back is the House on Wheels..So I guess Im lucky after All.

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We all get visits from the gilrscouts...they don't count! :p
ya Hooli - Our girls scouts are over 18 - we can sample their cookies lol How are you man

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Glad to hear at least something is going right for ya. Kinda slow here in AZ lately but Halloween is coming up and I'm headed to my cousin's wedding to BoobyBouncer this weekend........not my fault:)sphss My boat is apart again....interior out so I can service v-drive and tight everything up, need a new bilge pump and fix night lights. Can't afford to do anything......and Christmas is coming.........hell, World Finals here in Phx are next month too.
Jamie is going to be mad at me , I will be calling her . I can't make it down this week. Besides , I was responsiable for telling Numb nuts how hot she is - and he laid down the albino charm and asked for Marriage -- If it goes wrong , I do not want to be responsiable for the tatoo remove lol
ROB _) YOU Rock ! Ps - Goats still rock :D

·
In INTERNET REHAB
1,113 Posts
Hey stranger, I got your message but you didn't leave the right number (maybe on purpose?) :D I LMAO at your message...... were you drunk or tired lol. Would have loved to had lunch... where were you, Valley Springs?

·
Re - Member?
768 Posts
No Shit Its That time of Year... When is FireBird/Parker are U going one or both:)hand
Parker Enduro is 10/24, not sure I'll make it
Firebird boatdrags 11/20 - 22nd Definitely will be there watching:)hand and getting in the way in the pits.
Parker circle boat K, ss, ps races Thanksgiving Fri and Sat. probably won't make it. Could be a perfect weekend for rhinos and quads:)bulb
Maybe Lucky could take a holiday and visit?

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Parker Enduro is 10/24, not sure I'll make it
Firebird boatdrags 11/20 - 22nd Definitely will be there watching:)hand and getting in the way in the pits.
Parker circle boat K, ss, ps races Thanksgiving Fri and Sat. probably won't make it. Could be a perfect weekend for rhinos and quads:)bulb
Maybe Lucky could take a holiday and visit?
I wish ... but i don't think it will happpen !

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey Lucky, keep your head up (both of them) and don't let your meat loaf:)hand:D
I miss you guys - how have you been ? Bet the kids are getting big ! later buddy

·
639 Posts
Lucky...I thought of you just the other day when I saw a field of sheep. I had no idea that you had moved onto goats? :D

Good to see you posting! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts