Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Wimpy's to Tracy.....

Where are you guy's going??
Tracy to Sugar Barge....SB to Garlic Bros....Slide back thru Orwood...Disco Bay....Union Point, Mildred Island, Stockton, 14 mile slough to Whites Slough to Tower Park ....then up the N Moke to Wimpy's.....

Winter is special....:)

Attachments

·
Never Enough
972 Posts
Were heading out of Whorewood around 10.
Well,look what the cat drug in?!?!:)hand

What up Phil?
Haven't seen hide-nor-hare of you on here for a spell or two. Hope things are alright -obviously not too bad if you have time to break out the boat for a run. Would like to run with y'all tomorrow but I usually like a couple days notice-ie sissy-:)sphss.

·
NOSTALGIC V-DRIVES
3,059 Posts
Well,look what the cat drug in?!?!:)hand

What up Phil?
Haven't seen hide-nor-hare of you on here for a spell or two. Hope things are alright -obviously not too bad if you have time to break out the boat for a run. Would like to run with y'all tomorrow but I usually like a couple days notice-ie sissy-:)sphss.
Whats happening Brian!!! Were doing great. I got's to run my junk every couple of weeks or I might as well throw a road flare in it.:)violent11:D

I've been hanging out in the V-Drive section for a while. The dlb section sure got quiet these past few months.:)sphss

Lets get together for a campin' trip. Say hi to Susie for me.:)

·
Never Enough
972 Posts
The dlb section sure got quiet these past few months.:)sphss
It sure has.Actually,I was thinking the same thing.:)st

Lets get together for a campin' trip.
We're takin' the motorhome to Vegas the first week of March! Thats the only RV trip we have planned so far.It'd be cool if you could join us if not,we'll catch ya when we catch ya! (Susie says presidents weekend or any weekend for a Brannen Isle trip would work fine).:)devil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts