Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
I talked to this guy in the seat about this hull, he said its built out of Bullhead AZ and its 1 of 5 boats out of his mold!:)sphss I was under the assumption that MikeD had the only mold, I heard that there was one other back east somewhere, but???? who really knows? anyone know of the truths about this hull brand, and where it trully comes from?...maybe a hull name?
Todd

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
freddie told me once that it was the second one laid up, and that cotton candy was one of the same batch; same mold, same era.

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
i'm just tellin ya what freddie told me when i was techin him 4-5 years ago. since he's been gone for over a year, can't ask him.
the reason i asked him about it was because, going down the track, it looked quite different from any other stealth i'd seen, other than cc. very little attitude, very smooth and clean, and it was also very quick for what it was. sneaky has it now. i don't remember it ever being as tight as it is in the pic...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i don't remember it ever being as tight as it is in the pic...
I don't have the trained eye of a jb veteran, but it doesn't look much different than when Pop was in the seat.

Do you know if they're running Fred's motor or sneaky's?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts